Chapter 4

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Minjoo, I swear that kid can be scary if she wants to be." Chaeyeon laughed at her vice-captain, Yena. She was overly shaking her body to show her nerves.

 

She can't help but agree though. She has known Minjoo since she was a freshman since she always hung out with Sakura at the council room. Chaeyeon managed to get closer with the younger girl there too.

 

"What do you expect? The nicest girl in the entire school got pissed off. That in itself is a scary thought but we saw it right in front of us! It also doesn't help that Yerim was arguing with Chaewon. You know how that kid is protective of her." 

 

Yena stopped walking before nodding her head, "I swear if Chaewon doesn't ask her out yet, I'm introducing Minjoo to someone!"

 

Chaeyeon shook her head at Yena but she couldn't agree more, you need to work fast Chaewon. Time is not on our side anymore. 

 

-

 

The day went on as per usual, and by as per usual, that means Nako was trying her best not to fall asleep in class and Hitomi would make sure to keep her awake. 

 

The only time Nako was fully awake was during their lunch breaks and choir rehearsals.

 

As soon as the lunch bell rings, Nako fixed her things and dragged Hitomi out of their classroom to head to the cafeteria.

 

They managed to get a table and they began eating and talking while waiting for Yuri and Minjoo, "ah! Hii-chan! We need to help think of something for Yuri!"

 

Hitomi stared at Nako for a moment, "can you complete your sentence?"

 

The shorter girl rolled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter