Chapter 1

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We still need to finalise the proposal for the school festival next month. Hyewon and I will be meeting with the club presidents tomorrow to talk about the budget they will need for their booths." Sakura, the student council secretary, told Chaewon and Minjoo who were sitting on their desks running through the clubs' requests.

 

Chaewon saw Minjoo shake her head, "aren't they asking for too much though? I know the school festival is a huge deal, but I doubt the school would give students this much money."

 

Chaewon agreed with the VP, "she's right. I'll go with you two tomorrow to talk to them too. We need to set a middle ground where it won't affect their booths and the school board wouldn't worry too much about the money."

 

Everyone agreed with the president and started finishing up. It was already six in the evening anyway.

 

Most council members went ahead first, but Minjoo notice Chaewon still not packing up and was still reviewing the requests.

 

"Unnie, you should start finishing up too. It's already late." 

 

Chaewon looked up at the younger girl and smiled, "I still need to find out how we can balance the budget. Go ahead first, I'll head home later."

 

The younger girl looked at the president before sighing. She went closer to the older's desk and took half of the papers she was reading before going to her desk.

 

Chaewon looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter