Chapter 6

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri, without a doubt, is nervous. It's finally Saturday, which means it's her anniversary with Yena.

 

What makes her more nervous is Minjoo's plan. She knew her best friend was a romantic, but this? Is a whole new level, even for her. But she can't deny she's grateful for the taller girl's suggestion. She probably would have just let the day pass with Yena's plan instead of surprising her.

 

Right now, Yuri and Yena are together at their favourite restaurant. This is because Minjoo told Yuri she needed time to finish setting everything up. 

 

She kept looking at her phone, waiting for her friend's message, telling her it's good to go but Yena thought Yuri wasn't enjoying, "are you okay? Do you want to go somewhere else?"

 

Yuri looked at the older girl and saw she was kind of worried, "no! I'm fine, unnie. Don't mind me."

 

But this didn't satisfy the older girl but she let it pass, Yuri would say something if she was bothered.

 

Yuri thought if she continued staring at her phone, Yena would start to become impatient so she pocketed it and just hoped she would notice if Minjoo would send her a text. 

 

-

 

"I can't believe you dragged us into this, Kim Minjoo."

 

The mentioned girl laughed at Hyewon, she asked help from her council members to make sure everything would go well for Yuri and Yena's date. The two, Chaewon and Sakura as well as Minjoo's other best friends, Nako and Hitomi, were at the school rooftop where they are setting up the couple's anniversary date.

 

The three Japanese were talking while organising the lights that they thought would fit the mood. The three Koreans are making sure the other thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter