Chapter 10

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was in the library with Sohee and Yukyoung, they were studying for a quiz for one of their subjects. They were quiet when Yujin, Yuna and Jiheon sat across them.

 

Nothing changed between Wonyoung and Yujin ever since she has the conversation with Sakura and Hyewon. At least that was what she thinks. But Jiheon was staring at the two of them weirdly. Wonyoung almost forgot almost the entire council was there when she talked with the seniors.

 

Yujin was starting to worry too. Wonyoung may not notice it, but she was distancing herself from her best friend. She didn't wait for Yujin to head home together on Saturday and she was avoiding her during their free period as well.

 

"Wonyoung-ah, can you come with me to the comfort room for a bit?" The said girl looked at Yujin and tried to think of a way of rejecting her but the older girl already grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the library.

 

Jiheon couldn't help but chuckle which led the other girls with her to smile and shake their heads.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?"

 

Wonyoung was surprised, as mentioned she didn't notice she was unconsciously ignoring her best friend, "I'm not though? I'm just really busy."

 

Yujin scoffed and rolled her eyes, "yeah, too busy to even send me a text saying your heading home first? If I didn't see Sakura-unnie and Minjoo-unnie at the council office I would have waited for you by the gate!"

 

Wonyoung was taken aback, Yujin never raised her voice at her but this time she seemed to be really angry and the former can't really blame her.

 

"I--"

 

"It would have been okay to send me a short text, you know? Not that you would make me worry and my calls would be directed to voice mail."

 

"Unnie--"

 

"And now you're not even speaking to me? I needed to drag you out of the library and force you to talk to me. What did I do? Because I'm hella confused right now!"

 

Silence passed the two best friends for a few minutes. No one knew what to say. They were never in this situation before.

 

Wonyoung hated herself. Why did she let the situation come to this? Why didn't she notice she was acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter