Chapter 2

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena, Hitomi and Chaeyeon were getting ready to leave the dance room, Yena and Hitomi were going to head to the choir's practice room while Chaeyeon was headed to greet Sakura and Hyewon.

They went their separate ways when Yena and Hitomi saw the two approaching Chaeyeon.

While walking, Yena looked at Hitomi, "so, what's up with you and Nako?"

Hitomi looked at the older girl in surprise, "huh?"

Yena laughed at how adorable the younger girl looked like, "you know you don't have to hide anything from me you know? You two have been stuck with each other since you came from Japan for the exchange student program and have been inseparable since then."

Hitomi couldn't help but blush when Yena pointed that out, "nothing is going on between us, unnie. I just feel assured when I'm with Nako since we understand each other the most. It's the same when we're with Sakura-unnie."

The older girl just looked at her as if she doesn't believe anything the younger said, "besides, I kind of like someone else."

This caught the attention of Yena, "who?!"

Hitomi just laughed at the older girl and walked faster, "hey! Tomi!" Yena had no choice but to speed up too, trying to catch up with the shorter girl.

-

"You and Yena-unnie will be celebrating your first anniversary by the weekend right?" Nako asked Yuri while they were sitting on the floor of their practice room.

Yuri blushed at the thought of lasting a year with Yena, "yeah. I don't know what to do though."

Nako can't help but smile at her friend, "why? Aren't you two going to meet then?"

Yuri just nodded at the shorter girl and sighed, "then what's the problem?"

Yuri looked at her friend, "its just Yena-unnie is always the one surprising me, but it was never the other way around. I just feel like I'm not doing enough?"

The shorter girl stared at her friend, "well did unnie ever complain?" Yuri just shook her head, "did she ever treat you differently?" 

Yuri just shook her head again, "then you're stupid."

The taller of the two was surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter