Ch. 8 ~ they say... ~

Makeup Artist

"Alright Jungook you're the last one! It looks like some of the other members are almost done with their makeup too, but since we're just getting started you'll probably be the last one, is that alright?" You asked

"Yup that's okay." He replied.

"Okay well, for your look, I'd like to accentuate your eyes with some light liner and then do beach waves with your hair, does that sound good?" You explained.

"Yea that sounds great!" He exclaimed.

"Alrighty it's going to be a lil fluffy aww.." You replied, thinking it was funny.

"Honestly, fluffly wavy hair is one of my favorite styles. Especially with my longer hair now." He replied.

"Jungkook is it alright if I touch your hair?" You asked, as always.

"For sure." He replied as he reached over to his water bottle to take another drink.

You unconsciously did the same and also took a swig.

"Wow your hair is super soft!!! Taehyung's and Jimin's felt soft, but maybe because your hair is longer but it feels super fluffy already!" You exclaimed, continuing to sift through his different locks of hair and just enjoying the softness of it. You thought of your own hair and wondered if it felt the same, so you unconsciously felt it too, with one hand on a strand of your hair, and one hand on Jungkook's.

"Is it the same?" You heard him say as you snapped out of your trance of hair touching to realize Jungkook had been staring at you smiling, but also with a confused look.

"Oh um oh my gosh I'm sorry I just did that out of no where I was just curious if it was the same I'm sorry let me get started on your makeup!" You rambled on as you turned to Yura to explain the look you're doing for Jungkook and which products to prepare for you, all the meanwhile you could still feel Jungkook's gaze, as well as hear a small giggle come from him.

You began doing his makeup, starting with his eye look of course, keeping the base color close to his tanned skin color, but just a tad shade darker. As you grabbed the eyeliner and prepared it on your hand to test it was running smoothly and sharply, someone with a camera came and began speaking to Jungkook.

"Oh Y/N is it alright if some of you gets on the camera? Like you might be in the background but you'll be blurred out. Most of the people know this but since you're new I wanted to ask. It's for the Bangtan Bomb." Jungkook explained.

You smilled at his niceness in explaining this to you and checking to see if it was okay with you. "Yea of course! That's totally fine!" You replied.

"Jungkook what's going on right now? What's the concept of today's shoot?" Asked the cameraman.

You began lightly running the eyeliner over one of his eyes, small by small , when the cameraman, trying to get a better angle of Jungkook since you were also standing by him, went around you.

You continued his liner but shifted slightly, causing the cameraman to shuffle around again. You stood up straight and backed up a bit to get a good look on the progess of the eye you were working on and again the camerman has to move around, but this time, he bumped into you almost purposefully, which caused you to smear a streak of eyeliner across Jungkook's cheek.

And also fall on top of him.

Well, kind of, before you caught yourself as you were falling. Since you were in front of him at an angle trying to do the liner, you were bent over to meet his eye level, and the cameraman kept trying to go around you to get that angle but kept fussing around, until he seemed to get frustrated and just pushed you. This caused you to yelp and fall forward towards Jungkook, which cauased him to try to catch you by putting his hands on your waist tightly. But you caught yourself on arm rests of his chair and you face landed just in front of his. Your eyes locking and not leaving for just a split second, before you felt Yura pull you up and Jimin running over to see if you both were okay.

"Oh my gosh Y/N are you okay? You almost fell over!!" Yura cried out.

"Y/N, Jungkook, are you both alright what happened? I heard a small scream and saw Y/N falling over and came rushing over here." Jimin explained.

"O-oh! No I'm fine I was just in the way of the camera and I bumped into him it's okay!" You explained trying to ease the tension as you noticed both Jimin and Jungkook side-eyeing the cameraman, while Yura brought over Dasom to explain.

"Y/N are you alright? Yura told me you fell over did you hurt yourself? Jungkook are you okay you got makeup all over your cheek!" Dasom exclaimed trying to assess the situation.

"And you! Mr. Cameraman are you new?? You know that you must NOT get in the way of the artists because their work comes first before these videos!" Dasom began to go off. "They both could have been seriously injured if either one of them fell over completely! What if they brought down the hot hair accessories with them and burned themselves? Who will take responsibility for that?!"

"Dasom really it's okay..." You began, knowing she can tend to get a bit over-protective of the people she loves.

"Please apologize so we can all continue. Or, I can check the CCTV footage to see if this really was her fault." Dasom replied.

The man got wide-eyed and quickly apologized with a bow and left.

"Dasom really it wasn't that big a deal it's totally okay..." You explained.

"Any minor inconvenience in these settings can lead to big problems later and the smallest of things must be looked to make sure we are all okay. Are you sure you're fine though? Should I ask one of the personal trainers to look at you? They do have to have a bit of medical training to work here you know." Dasom explained.

"Wow why does that not surprise me lol, but no I'm really okay. Keep doing what you were doing I have to redo Jungkook's foundation on one side since I left a streak as I was going down." You explained to her so she could get her mind off of this matter.

"Okay, take you're time we still have plenty of time, but if you or Jungkook feel any aches or anything at all let me know asap okay?" Dasom explained.

"Okay thank you bestie~" You replied to Dasom as she walked off to finish her earlier task.

"Y/N are you alright? I didn't hurt you or anything as you were falling over right? Or did I upset you anyway by touching you? I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable when I touched you I just wanted to try to catch you in case you fell over but if I upset you or anything pleas-" Jungkook began as he walked towards you to see if he hurt you in anyway.

"Jungkook no I'm totally fine it's okay I understand you were just trying to protect me from any further injury so thank you for that but I'm completely okay!" You chimmed as you put your hand up in the "OK" sign. Hearing him try to apologize for touching you and seeing if he hurt you in anyway when he was the one who actually got stuff on his was so touching to you. He truly is such a gentleman and he was taught so well by the boys and his family. This made your heart flutter in how sweet he was the entire time......and also by your mind constantly replaying his hand gripping your waist to catch you in front of him....

You felt yourself begin to blush so you quickly turned away.

"Y/N are you sure you're alright? Do you need to lie down for a few minutes?" Jimin came up to you and asked you which caused Jungkook to go back to you as he was checking out the eyeliner that was drawn across his cheek and taking a picture of it.

"Y-yes! I'm terrific just uuhhh.....hottt I mean I just need some water and then I'll fix that real quick Jungkook and we'll pick up where we left off!" You tried to explain as you went over to drink a few big gulps of water. "And Jimin thank you for coming over to check if I was okay it means a lot!" You mentioned.

"No problem! Let me know if you're not feeling well or need anything! Same goes for you Jungkook!" Jimin replied as he went back to the stylists.

"Okay Jungkook are you ready? I'm so sorry I got that all over your face but I can clean it up real quick and we'll finish the liner and do you hair real quick and then we should be okay!" You explained.

"Yes I'm fine it's okay it's not your fault. Let's get this finished so we don't run behind." He smiled as he sat back in the chair, took a quick swig of his water, and settled.

"Okay, let's do this." You pumped to yourself and once again, since you felt like you were falling behind, got into your zone and got to work.

Before you knew it, his foundation was fixed and his eyeliner was done. Just a soft straight line with brown liner to accentuate his doe eyes was the perfect look for this shoot.

"Alright last but not least, hair! I'll be done in a jiff and then you can head over to the stylists." You explained.

"Alrighty sounds good!" He replied.

Zone time again. But with more concentration, if that was possible, since Jungkook's hair was so fluffy and long, you had to make sure the waves would stay for the whole shoot since his long hair is extra weight and you didn't want the waves to flatten the others out. It's all in the details.

"Yura can you hand me the hair clips please?" You asked.

She quickly handed them to you and you began parting his hair to begin the waves with you straightener. And again, before you knew it, you were done!

"Okay Jungkook! We finished!" You exclaimed as you turned him around in the chair and showed him the final look.

"Wow that was super quick! You are super good at doing hair and quick! What's your secret?" He joked.

"A magician never reveals her tricks~" You playfully responded back.

"At least, that's what they say..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+ author's note: ok i can explain....this took way longer than expected bc of course...school T_T it's totally kicking my but writing this in between the work helps me get my mind off things and honestly makes me feel so relieved and i just go into a differnt mode i love it so thank you for waiting and giving me the opportunity to relax by writing this for pure fun and for you :)) as always, hope you enjoy! +