Ch. 12 ~ keypad ~

Makeup Artist

Jungkook came over with a smirk and layed on your other side, so you were in between Jimin and Jungkook. He brought a makeup product with him and did the same and placed it between his face and yours.

"Well, what do you think producer-nim?" Jungkook asked, looking enthusiastic and curious.

"Jungkook, I appreciate your motivation to do your best for this shoot, and it looks great! But we have most of it planned out, and need to stay on schedule, especially since we already did your photos. I'm sorry, but we'll skip that idea for now." The producer said plainly.

Jungkook got up relectantly and bowed immediately, "I understand. I'm sorry for wasting precious time." You felt a pang of sadness for him as he was only trying to help.

"We can try it next time! If we have a quick second after lunch before we get back to it, let's take a few shots to see how it is!" You jumped up and exclaimed back to him. He turned and looked at you with his bunny smile and just nodded. You hadn't really spoken to him since he gave you his(?) number since you felt awkward, but knew that he wanted to help to make the products sell well.

Soon your shoot with Jimin was done, and it was time for the lunch break. Sandwiches of different varieties were brought in: ham, turkey, chicken, tuna, avocado, veggie, everything! You went up to the table with the snacks and food with Yura as Dasom was still talking with the producers, "Wow I've never seen such a variety of sandwiches! I didn't even know there was this much! I only have ever had ham or tuna." You explained to Yura as you both continued down the lunch line, Yura grabbing an avocado sandwich, and you grabbing the chicken. There was a variety of sides of available with the sandwiches such as chips, veggies, fruits, as well as desserts.

"Oh can you pass me that bag of chips?" You heard the voice behind you ask.

"Sure! Is this the right one-?" You passed them the chips, turning and meeting Jimin.

"Yes! Thank you! Can we eat lunch together?" He asked.

Startled by his question you turned to Yura, who you had planned to eat lunch with. She shook her head yes and went to sit with some of her coworkers.

"Umm sure.." You replied to his question. He then gestured you to follow him and started walking towards the exit. You followed him down multiple corridors, turning and going through different doors. Him using his access key to get through a few doors. You felt so nervous, just putting one foot in front of the other because 1. what else could you do, and 2. you would be lost without him, literally. You stared down at your tray and continued walking for what seemed like forever, until you saw Jimin's feet stop and face you.

You looked up, "uh where are we?"

"My room." He explained casually as he used an access card to unlock the door, and gestured you to walk in first, but instead you took a few steps back.

"What do you mean 'your room?!' I can't go in there it's okay I'll eat out here!" You said, panicking and pacing outside of the room he was taking you towards., getting ready to just sit on the floor of the hallway.

"I'm joking haha!!! It's just an empty practice room, one of the smaller ones that we don't use that often. Come in, please." He said as he nodded his head towards the room.

You got back up slowly and cautiously walked in, seeing he was speaking the truth. You were met with wood floors, giant speakers, and most iconically, one giant wall covered in floor to ceiling mirrors. You continued slowly into the room, and Jimin following behind you.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." He said as he placed his tray on the floor and went into a room within the practice room. You set your tray next to his and walked around, admiring the room and its materials. The complex looking sterio system and wide flat screen t.v. You also glanced at yourself in the mirror to make sure you looked okay because, well....you were about to eat lunch with THE Park Jimin.

You saw him, through the mirror, come out of the room with two chairs. "Here let me help you!" You ran over, but he quickly whisked them away and put them down, gesturing for you to sit. "Thank you." You said in reply, grabbing a tray and looking down at it, not sure what to say or do.

Jimin grabbed the other tray and began unwrapping his sandwich and took a bite. "You can start eating." He stated.

"Ohh sure! Sorry I guess I'm just a bit nervous." You explained while unwrapping your sandwich and taking a bite. The moment you began chewing your eyes grew wide.

"So you're probably wonderin- Y/N what's wrong?" Jimin asked, noticing your reaction and putting down his sandwich.

"Sorry to interrupt you, but what sandwich did you get?" You asked cautiously.

"The veggie, why?" Jimin replied, nervous.

"Uh oh, I think I accidentally grabbed your sandwich! I am so sorry!"  You explained, beginning to feel queasy, putting down your sandwich and placing a hand on your stomach.

"Oh my gosh you're right, this is chicken! I'm sorry that's my fault for not noticing, are you alright? You look a bit pale." Jimin asked, looking concerned.

"Yes! Well, maybe not actually...do you know if the veggie sandwich has any dairy?" You asked, beginning to ruffle through the packaging of the sandwich to look at the ingredients.

"I think it may have cheese, why? Are you allergic?" Jimin asked, putting his tray down and coming towards you.

"Well, whenever I have certain dairy products, I get a bit nauseous. If it's in high amounts I may vomit, but in smaller amounts I just feel faint. It goes away after a while though, once I've digested it I guess." You replied.

Jimin knelt in front of you and looked up to you, touching your forehead with one hand, and his with the other, checking to see if you felt warm. You began to blush at his nice gesture.

"Oh you do feel a bit warm," he receded to his tray, "here, have my sandwich-, well, your sandwich. Maybe eating something will help since we've had a long shift and more to come. Maybe you just need something to hold it down." He handed you your original sandwich to which you thanked him for. He then knelt down towards you again and stared at you, motioning you to eat.

'This is kinda awk..' You thought as you took a bite and he watch you eat. Once he saw you take a bite he nodded and retreated back to his chair, taking his original sandwich from you and taking a bite. You both sat in silence for a bit, finishing your mouthful.

"I wanted to ask you earlier," He began, "you're probably wondering why I brought you here right?"

You nodded in reply, since you were thinking it, but didn't want to ask since you didn't want to be rude.

"Well, I was hoping to help you not feel so overwhelmed with everything going on. From what I understand, this is your first big gig and you were kind of just thrown into it. Maybe eating lunch alone with me wasn't the best idea, but I at least wanted to get you out of all of the hussle so you could rest." Jimin explained.

You swallowed your bite and set your sandwich down, processing his kind words, and thinking of how to reply. If anything, you felt being alone with him was even more nerve-wracking, but you appreciated his thoughtfulness for your health.

"I appreciate you thinking about my health Jimin. It's actually quite the honor. I've always watched you and the other members from screens and from seats in concert venues, to be eating with you is something I never thought would happen in my life. This feels really weird if I'm going to be honest!" You explained. "But it's nice to be here in the quiet."

Jimin smiled softly to his sandwich, nodding, and you both continued your meal and made small talk.

"Oh by the way, do you know when we have to be back? It's probably been well over thirty minutes by now." Jimin asked. "Oh! I'm not sure to be honest, let me check the 'shoot group chat. If anything I'll just text Dasom." You replied.

"Okay!" Jimin replied, finishing his meal and placing his tray aside, getting up, and heading to the back of the room towards the sound system. You continued your meal, feeling much better than earlier now that you've had a few bites. You texted the group chat and saw that lunch was extended for another 30 minutes, since the production team was having a small meeting going over the next part of the shoot. At first you just thought 'Oh okay cool.' But then it hit you, '30 more minutes with Jimin.....alone!'

Your gasped at this while you had some fruit in your mouth, so you began coughing as some fruit went down the wrong pipe and you were choking a bit on it.

Jimin, who was working with the sound machine, turned around and saw you and rushed over. "Y/N what happened? Are you okay?" He began patting your back lightly to help your food go down.

"y-yes....AHEM...sorry, I think food went down the wrong pipe. I was just reading the group chat and saw that lunch was extended another 30 minutes and it surprised me...that's all..thank you though I think I'm okay now." You explained, easing off of his pats on your back. "I'm sorry you've had to keep coming to my aid..I don't mean to distract you, please just continue what you were doing." You said as you reached down to drink some of the iced tea you grabbed frrom the food table.

"Y/N it's no problem at all. I want to help you. If you feel anything wrong or need anything...ever...just let me know." He explained.

"Okay, thank you for that." You looked up at him with a smile. You then saw him walk back over to the sound machine. "If I ever need anything during the shoot should I just go to you when you're free or ask Dasom firs-"

"Here, ask me with this." He said as he walked back to you, handing you his cell phone with the keypad opened up.

 

 

 

+ author's note: .....woah...it's been a long time and i am so sorry!! a lot has happened in what, 6 months ?? since i've last updated. i am happy to say that 7 months after graduating, i finally landed my first big girl job! so i am leaving my current job soon and will start my new job right after! i am so excited!! how have you all been doing ? i hope you enjoy this update! +