Ch. 7 ~ you good? ~

Makeup Artist

"mmm~ aahh~ oh~!" He moaned.

You didn't realize he was so sensitive...~

*Literally 10 minutes earlier*

"Alright Taehyung I'm going to run my hands through your hair, is that alright?" You asked. You made sure you got consent to touch any part of your client before starting, even though it's expected it would happen, you always made sure to voice out what you were doing to make sure you both were on the same page. You didn't for the makeup earlier though because you weren't physically touching him yet, only the brushes were.

"Okay, that's fine." He replied.

You first made sure your hands were clean by either washing them if a sink was nearby, but if not, then a wet wipe that was soap based and not alcohol based was always with you, since alcohol is bad for hair.

You then began to lightly run your hand through Taehyungs hair to get a feel for how healthy is was, as well as look for any skin conditions or hair conditions you may need to pay attention to.

*fast forward to now*

Then the began.

"Taehyung do you have a sensitive scalp?" You asked after realizing that every touch or light pull brought out some sort of noise or physical movement from the man in the chair.

"I-ahhh g-guess you could sayoohh that..."He replied while closing his eyes, almost enjoying the light touches as you flipped through his hair.

"Okay, I'll make sure I don't pull too hard then." You replied.

With Taehyung's look, since the photoshoot backgrounds were going to be light colors, and since his hair is the very dark brown, but not black, that it is, you decided his hair and makeup would match best with straight hair. You grabbed your comb and flat iron and got to work. Also since the point of the shoot is going to be the makeup, the hair didn't need to be so distracting.

"Okay Taehyung, hair isn't going to take too long, and then Jimin, you're next!" You explained.

"Sounds good." Jimin replied between his bites of food.

"Aww I was just getting into enjoying this small head massage." Taehyung said with his eyes closed as you picked up pieces of his hair and worked your flat iron through it.

"Wow his hair looks really good! And you're almost done! Anything you want me to prep before we start on Jimin?" Yura asked.

"Sure, can you wash the brushes, and set the palettes back up again? I'm on my last piece right noowwww......and done!" You exclaimed.

"Waa~! That was probably the quickest I've gotten my hair done, plus it looks great! Thank you Y/N." Taehyung explained as he turned to you with a smile.

Your heart practically skipped a beat with that smile of his PLUS a compliment. "Y-you're welcome! If you want to head to the clothes stylists next, I think they're ready for you..." You tried to spit out after his gaze stayed heavy upon you. No wonder people said they were a bit imtimidating in person. Their size alone was one thing, but man that gaze, and just from ONE member. In your head you applauded photographers who captured that gaze from ALL seven of them at once.

"Okay Jimin, you ready?"

"Yep!" He chimmed.

Taehyung got up and left to head to the stylists with a "thanks!" in between.

"Do you want anything else before we start?" You asked as you looked at him through the mirror.

"No, but that's very sweet of you to ask, thank you." He replied.

This made you blush. You heard how nice and gentleman-like he was, but to actually experience it in person was a whole other level. Seeing you blush made him smile brighly at you, causing you to blush even more, and the cycle just continued.

"*ahem* u-uh Jimin with your features, I want to accentuate your lips and cheeks, so for the eyes we'll keep it neutral. Is that alright?" You asked, trying to distract him staring at you by asking him something.

"Sounds good to me!" He replied.

"Yura can I get the blending brush and palette number 1? I'm starting with the base first." You asked.

"You got it, but do you want to use eyeshadow primer first?" She replied.

"Oh yes!! I totally forgot thank you for reminding meeee T-T This is why I have you here thank youuuuu~~" You said back. You forgot simple basics since BTS was around and made you nervous, but let's stay focused!

You then prepped the eye with primer before you applied the eyeshadow, then started with the actual colors. His eye look was finished pretty quickly, as all it needed was two simple neutral colors. Then you did his eyebrows and prepped his face with face primer before applying any foundation.

"So Y/N, what else do you do beside makeup?" Jimin asked.

You suddenly paused in your shoes at this question, with your arm midair with your foundation cushion about to apply some to his handsome face.

"O-oh uhhh I'm in college right now! I'm best friends with Dasom, you know the intern who won that competition and is leading this whole shoot?" You explained.

"Oh yea! She had a great idea and is definitely gifted with this type of stuff, plus she's really chill which we always love because then we get to know each other more!" He replied happily. "Will you be joining us at dinner later?"

"Yes I'll be there! Plus Dasom would kill me if I didn't go haha." You replied.

"hahaha! Okay, well if it's okay with you, would you like to sit together?" Jimin asked.

"W-what? Really??!!!" You jumped as you stopped applying his foundation and looked him straight in his eye to see if he was serious.

"Yes really haha. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of you around and I'd like to get to know you more." He explained.

"O-oh th-then yes! I'd love to sit together!" You beamed at him in reply, which caused him to cover his mouth to hide his own blush.....you think??

"W-well I guess I should finish this since I've still got Jungkook to do." You said as you went back to finishing his makeup.

"For your lips I'm going to do a light ombre with one of the new tints and then add one of the lip glosses also from the new line on top of that, okay?" You explained.

"Do you! It sounds like it's going to look great to me." Jimin replied.

"Okay and then for hair, I'm going to keep most of it straight and then make it curled at the end." You replied.

"Ooohh that sounds fun, let's do it!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Hey guys, how's everything going over here?" Dasom chimmed in.

"Dasom! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! And okay I see you giiirrrlll doin your thang werkin it with your peeps you it up!" You joked with her as you both began joking around and playing each other.

You heard both Jungkook and Jimin giggle and snicker as you both paused to look at them.

"Do you guys always talk like that to each other? I could barely figure out what y'all were saying!" Jungkook snickered as he stood up to throw away his now empty banana milk.

"Ummm yea I guess???" You responded.

"Y/N and I both go to school together and have known each other for what feels like foreverrr sooo yea as long as we know what the other is saying then we're gucci." Dasom chimmed.

"I guess you could say we're the same too!" Jimin replied as he gestured towards all the other members.

"That's so true! So for real though, where are we in our progress? We're right on schedule, but I just wanna make sure everything is going smoothly." Dasom transitioned into her business woman aura. 'Damn she's so badass' you thought LOL.

"Oh we're good! I finished Taehyung's hair and makeup, so he's with the stylists right now, and I'm about to do the last thing with Jimin's makeup, then I have to do his hair, then Jungkook is next." You explained.

"Perfect! I believe Jungkook is going to be the last one to be done, then once he's dressed, we're going to start explaining the jacket of the shoot and feel for it, then actually start shooting." Dasom explained.

"Okay sounds great! If I'm running behind though please let me know!" You added.

"Of course, but I know you like to make sure you're stuff is good so take your time!" Dasom replied.

"Alright thank you bestiee!!" You replied as you blew her a very over exagerrated kiss, as you both usually do to play around with each other.

Dasom replied by pretending to catch it with her hand and putting the kiss in her pocket, and then headed over to another makeup station.

You giggled as you began preparing your lip products to finish Jimin's makeup.

"Wow you both must be really close huh? After all that, I've never seen girls who are friends with each other be so silly together it's so funny!" Jimin chimmed.

"Oh my gosh it's so embarrasing now that I think about that and how we did all of that in front of you two I'm so sorryyyyy" You apologized realizing how silly you both acted in front of THE Bangtan Boys.

"I'm going to go to the restroom, I'll be right back. Also, don't worry, we act like that too with each other, it's just so refreshing to see y'all so laid back when you're around us, because a lot of people here tend to be kinda stiff here with us, so honestly, thank you for sharing that with us." Jungkook said as he stood up and headed out of the room to the restroom.

"Aww that's so nice of him to say." You said to yourself as you bent low to meet Jimin's face to start on his lip makeup. "Alright, your lips are the last part of your makeup I need to do, you ready?"

"Sure! Also one more thing to add onto what Jungkook said," Jimin said as he leaned in close to your ear to say this, close enough you could feel his breath against your cheek, with every consonant spoken clearly,

"I think you were kind of cute."

You halted after hearing this as Jimin reclined back in his seat staring at you. You met his gaze and quickly turned around out of embarassment and a very red face. Did THE Park Jimin really just call you cute??? He probably does that to everyone right??? As like a fan-service type of thing??

"Hey guys I'm bac- Y/N, are you okay?" You looked up to see Jungkook's face just as he swerved right in front of you, in fact, very close to your face since you were standing in front of the makeup station which meant there wasn't a lot of room for him to squeeze in anyway.

"O-oh I'm fine! And thank you Jimin...l-let's get your makeup finished and then get your hair done real quick." You replied as you bent back to meet Jimin's lips with your brush, his plump lips already apart since he did this type of thing often. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and sat back down, but not after doing a double take to look at you and make sure you were alright.

"Did you....Jimin you didn't!!! Did you call another noona cute again?!" Jungkook exclaimed after he put two and two together because he's seen this type of reaction before.

"Wha- I would NEVER...but maybe." Jimin said sarcastically.

Yura looked back at you with an expression that said "REALLY??!?!" which caused you to give her the "YEAAA" expression as you nodded your head up and down shyly.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, Jimin tends to do that with the new people but he means no harm, he just wants to get to know everybody." Jungkook tried to explain as he took a sip from his waterbottle.

"O-oh!! It's okay no harm done! It's pretty funny really hahaha..." You tried to play off as you felt kind of disappointed now that you knew he did this to everbody as a kind of 'welcome to the team' gesture, but still....

Also, why even get your hopes up? He's a whole idol there's no way that would be anything other than fan-service...right? Yea....

"Alright Jimin all we have left is your hair and we should be all good to go!" You said as you tried to change the subject.

"My offer from earlier still stands though! Jungkook's right I kinda do that to everybody as a joke kind of thing but I'd love to get to know you and be friends if you'd still like to sit together." Jimin responded.

That automatically changed your heart to see how kind and playful he is. All is forgiven :)

"Sure!" You replied.

He smiled and with that you went on to focus with his hair. Again you fell into your trance as you usually did when focused on a client and went through the motions with Yura by your side helping you out.

"Yura can you refill my water bottle pretty please?" You asked as you continued working on Jimin's hair, adding the little curve at the end to give it some flare.

"You got it!" She replied as she picked up your reusable water bottle and was about to head over to the drink station when she heard "Oh Yura can you refill mine too please?" from Jungkook.

"Of course! I'll be back in a sec you guys." She said as she scurried off to the drink station to refill. As she came back she handed each of you your bottles and with that, "Jimin you're done! The stylists should be waiting for you at their station." You explained.

"Wow that was quick thank you so much! See you during the shoot explanation!" He replied as he waved and headed over to the stylists' station.

"Alright Jungkook, you good?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

+ author's note: im SO SORRY again for this super long update!!! Again lots of work but i also started school again last monday and i havent gotten a lot of sleep because of it lately :( but im working on fixing my sleep schedule *i say as i post this at 1:27 am* and hopefully can have another uppdate soon, but pls let me know what yall think! thanks for sticking around with me and as always, i hope you enjoy :) +