Mistake

Escapades: To Somewhere Only We Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“REMEMBER, Minjoo. If they give you something like snacks, gum or candies, don’t take it. If you don’t have any choice but to take it, then receive it first but don’t eat it. I know we can go for drinks and other foods but beware of those things!”

Chaeyeon can clearly remember how she strictly reminded Minjoo of those things. She might be a er for western films and got the possibility of it happening planted in her head but she didn’t know that she would really witness it with her very eyes.

When they entered the field, there were boys who were smoking that approached them. They all said that they are pretty and handed them some gifts. They did say that it would be the easiest way to turn up. Of course, they accepted it just for not being rude but Chaeyeon didn’t eat hers. She kept it in her hand before actually breaking it and throwing it away like she’s shaking off some dust that she accidentally touched.

She thought Minjoo did the same with hers since she couldn’t see it on her already. She thought that Minjoo remembered what she said about handed snacks. If only she knew that she would end up eating it whole then she should’ve just taken it from her and pulverised it the way she powdered hers.

“But this is insane!” She shouted together with the other girls from the same exchange program. They all know Minjoo for being the Ice Princess of their school. They never saw her dating someone or even entertaining all the guys coming for her. She’s the perfect A student that everyone is looking up to. But now, she’s gone wild, making out with someone in front of all these people.

“Alright, people!” Chaeyeon gathered the girls. “Let’s promise each other that this won’t reach anyone from our school. We’ll just let Minjoo loosen up so she won’t regret everything that is happening tonight! Knowing her, she might pull herself out of society if this spreads out.”

All of them agreed with Chaeyeon’s idea. She’s right. They’ve witnessed how Minjoo is so strict with herself and they all believe that she should learn to loosen up. This might not be the right way but if she’s having fun then why not.

“I already made friends with the important people of the Student Council; I believe they will help us in getting rid of those videos--W-WOAH!”

Chaeyeon felt her heart jump when she saw Yujin leaving and taking Minjoo with her.

“W-Where are they going!?” Chaeyeon asked while trying to get to them but the crowd is like sending a royal couple out of the field.

“She must be bringing Minjoo home.” One of the girls answered. “She probably noticed that she’s under the influence.”

“B-But Eugene had drinks, right? Can she drive--”

“Don’t worry.”

They all turned to the unfamiliar voice who suddenly joined their conversation. Their eyebrows were all in a knot as their eyes landed on another girl with her face being covered by the ball cap that she’s wearing. She’s holding a red cup in one hand while hugging a huge popcorn bucket with the same arm as if she’s going to the movies.

“Eugene won’t drive if she knows she can’t handle the alcohol.” The girl said, her lips are the only thing visible from her face.

“Okay…” Chaeyeon answered. “But who are you?”

The girl then raised her cap a bit and the girls were surprised at the visuals under that lame black cap.

“I am… Eugene’s master.”

 

 

 

 

“MINJOO KIM, let me fcking drive.”

For she doesn’t know how many times now, Yujin gently pushed Minjoo back to her seat as the latter kept on clinging to her and rubbing her face to her arm as if she is one tamed pet. She was trying to act irritated but she’s actually feeling excited with this Minjoo.

The way she looks at her melts her. She will never forget how Minjoo acted in front of Ralph just a while ago. Right after erasing the video and tossing the phone away, Minjoo cut the kiss and turned to the said guy while her arms were still clinging to Yujin.

“Yujin is mine.”

She said in Korean before kissing Yujin again. Yujin wanted to look at that confused face of Ralph a little longer but Minjoo is unstoppable so she tried her best to get her away from the crowd… and probably give her what she wants.

“I can’t believe you are claiming me like this.” Yujin commented. “You were even stressing out to me that you won’t kiss me ever again just this morning but look at you now.”

“You don’t want it?” Minjoo asked which surprised Yujin.

‘Look at what alcohol can do…’ She told herself, unaware of what Minjoo consumed. ‘I guess she’s the type who gets drunk really quick.’

“Should I stop?” Minjoo asked once more which was answered by Yujin with a frantic shaking of her head. Minjoo just laughed at her.

‘If I tell her to stop then I don’t know when she will be like this again. It’s a golden chance!’

“Let’s go somewhere safe first.” Yujin told Minjoo, caressing the latter’s face with one hand while the other hand was on the wheels. “I’ll let you do whatever you want. Just wait a bit.”

Minjoo then grabbed the hand Yujin used to caress her and started kissing it. Yujin felt even more hot, she’s been sweating a lot since earlier. “Minjoo…” she called. “You’re making me weak, silly.”

“Yujin you are crazy…” The girl chuckled before letting go of Yujin’s hand. She then leaned back to her seat and gradually rolled the windows down to let some air in.

“I know right…” Yujin snickered while trying to focus on the road.

“You shouldn’t have kissed me back then…” Minjoo suddenly murmured which made Yujin confused.

“You mean, stealing your first kiss?” she asked which was answered by Minjoo with a nod.

“You shouldn’t have done that…” Minjoo continued, now her eyes half-closed. “Now all I think about is your lips…”

‘Bingo! Just as I thought! No one can resist my kisses! Lol. You’re no different from others Minjoo Kim.’

Minjoo laughed at herself. “But they won’t be just for me, am I right?”

Yujin was suddenly taken aback by that statement specifically because of how sad it sounded. She took a peek of Minjoo only to see her leaning on the window with her eyes closed.

“You’ve been kissing girls all day…” Minjoo continued, scratching her cheeks during the pause. “And you even want to kiss that guy--”

“I never wanted to kiss that guy ffs!” Yujin shouted. “And who told you about me kissing girls all day? I was just doing a survey!”

Again, Minjoo just laughed, this time weakly. “It won’t change the fact that your lips are everyone's property. I guess… I just have to deal with that…”

“Minjoo…” Yujin called but it seemed like the other girl had already fallen into a nap. She didn’t dare wake her up but she pulled the car over only to make her sit more comfortably. She also closed the window, worrying that she might catch a cold.

Yujin then called her father and told him that she and Minjoo won’t be coming home. Of course, the Professor bombarded her with questions but she assured him that she won’t put Minjoo in danger. She told him that they decided to ditch the party and take Minjoo on a trip.

She almost shrieked when Minjoo suddenly snatched her phone when she thought she was sleeping.

‘The hell… Is this girl an expert at phone snatching?’ She asked herself as Minjoo did the same to Ralph.

“We’ll be okay, Professor.” Minjoo told Richard, she’s even talking as if she’s not high. “I also want to go on a tour before class officially starts… Yes, we’ll be careful… I will take care of Yujin as well… Yes, thank you, Uncle…”

Minjoo handed Yujin her phone back and clung on Yujin again.

“Yes, Dad… I’ll take care of her… Yeah… Good night.”

Yujin ended the call and paid more attention to the needy Minjoo. The girl looked back at her and gave her a heart-melting smile. “I did well, right?”

She stared at the girl for a moment but her eyes kept on coming back to the girl’s lips. She can’t deny the fact that Minjoo is bringing her all her hullabaloo. The smile on Minjoo’s face faded when she noticed where Yujin was looking at.

“Do you want a kiss?” Minjoo asked, her alluring eyes are not helping her at all.

Yujin, of course, nodded and Minjoo reached out for her to give her another kiss. It was just a soft one but the effect on her is really something. This just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter