End

Escapades: To Somewhere Only We Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

ONE week before Minjoo goes back to Korea. The two were stuck at home because of Yujin’s injury and they couldn’t do anything at all because of Richard’s presence. Sure, they would sneak a kiss or two when they knew Richard was busy but they literally couldn’t go out and be in their favourite place and that really made Yujin sad.

So, when Richard told them that he was suddenly going out and might come back home late, Yujin didn’t miss the chance to be more intimate with Minjoo. Strangely, she didn’t even have to call for Minjoo, the girl came to her room on her own right after Richard left.

It was automatic, so natural. When Minjoo sat on her bed, their bodies were just magnetised to each other and they started kissing.

It was hot. It was passionate. It was without any hesitations at all. It was as if they starved for days for this kind of interaction. 

The flame was surely made bigger by the impending separation that they were going to face. They didn’t know exactly when they would be able to see each other. Richard did say that he was already looking for programs that Yujin can take in Korea but judging Yujin’s state, it would take long before she could properly move.

Minjoo’s feelings for Yujin grew even stronger after the bullying incident.

“Minjoo…” Yujin called out to her girlfriend when they took a break. She was surprised at the sudden aggressiveness of the other girl.

“S-Sorry, Yujin…” Minjoo’s eyes widened as she snapped out from her daze. “D-Did I hit your leg?”

“No…” Yujin gently caressed Minjoo’s face. “The last time you were like this you ate some weird cookie. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yujin…” Minjoo gave her a soft smack on the shoulder as she pouted. Yujin could only chuckle before cupping Minjoo’s face and planting a gentle kiss on the girl’s lips.

“Do you want to do it?”

One question that was answered with silence. The two just looked at each other with those longing eyes. Yujin’s heart just jumped in excitement with Minjoo’s response.

“Should we?” Minjoo asked sincerely.

“Oh, baby…” Yujin pulled her girlfriend in a tight embrace. “Why are you doing this to me now that I can’t move my leg?”

Minjoo chuckled, she succumbed herself in Minjoo’s embrace. “Is it too much of a tease?”

“It is…” Yujin kissed her in the head. “You should’ve asked me when I was in my best form. How can I give you the best experience of your life in this state?”

“Very confident, huh?” Minjoo looked up at Yujin with those challenging eyes. Yujin’s eyebrows wriggled before she closed the gap within their lips. The two went on another flaming kiss with Minjoo leaning on Yujin. The older girl gasped when she felt her bra unfastened.

When she looked back at Yujin, the girl was already giving her a mischievous smile. “I told you, this will be the best experience of your life. I know well what I am good at.”

Minjoo gasped once more when she felt Yujin’s hand doing its thing under her shirt. She leaned her head on Yujin’s shoulder before closing her eyes.

“It will be a waste to have your first time like this.” Yujin also leaned towards Minjoo as she continued her thing. “How about let me have you when I get to Korea. Just to inspire me to hurry up and get better too.”

“Yujin-ah…” Minjoo moaned her girlfriend’s name. She couldn’t even believe that she’s the one who couldn’t contain herself at that time.

“Let’s make your first time more special, Min…” Yujin whispered in her ear. “I will give you the best that you deserve. I will give you my one hundred percent.”

“Yujin-ah…” Minjoo called again when Yujin’s ministrations felt more aggressive. She was coiling on how good it felt. “W-Why are you doing this to me now if you won’t see it to the end?”

“Hm?” Minjoo knew that even though she couldn’t see Yujin’s face, the other girl was smiling. She continued whispering to Minjoo’s sensitive ear. “A sneak peek? A preview? Our little prologue…”

The younger girl proceeded to trace Minjoo’s jaw with kisses. “So you better look forward and don’t forget about me once you’re back in Korea.”

Minjoo raised her head only to show Yujin those lovesick eyes of hers. “There’s no way I can forget you just like that. Even without this, you’ll always have my heart.”

Yujin gave her a gentle smile before kissing her lips once more. They continued that way for some moment until they had their fill. Soon they found themselves lying on Yujin’s bed with Minjoo’s head placed on Yujin’s shoulder.

“Yujin-ah…” Minjoo called, a special melody that Yujin really loves. The younger girl slowly opened her drowsy eyes just to respond to that call.

“Yes, baby?” She asked, her hug to Minjoo tightening a bit.

“Hmm…” the pink-haired girl thought aloud. “Should we just tell Uncle Richard about us? I feel like we should tell him already…”

“Uhhh…” Yujin looked up at the ceiling. “I’ve been thinking about that too. I feel like we should tell him but I am afraid that he might have a negative reaction.” 

Minjoo remained silent and just listened to whatever Yujin was saying and the girl’s heartbeat.

“I am afraid he might not accept it and would prevent me from going to Korea. I feel like it would be best to tell him when he can’t go against us.” Yujin closed her eyes and continued to caress Minjoo’s pink hair. “I’ve been thinking about this all this time and I believe going to Korea first will be the top priority.”

“Okay.” Minjoo closed her eyes as well. She wouldn’t want to be away from Yujin for long so she could only agree to what she said. Yujin did have a point. There’s a huge chance that Richard might not accept her ual orientation. If ever he even accepted Yujin, he might stop her from going to Korea just to protect her since it isn’t a friendly country for people like her.

Looking back, their conversation that day… Even if Yujin agreed to tell Richard everything that day it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. It was already late.

Too late.



 

 



 

“OMMA…”

Minjoo couldn’t believe who she saw that night when Richard came back to the house. Her mother just smiled at her, the woman’s eyes were already misty because of how she missed Minjoo.

The daughter immediately ran towards her mother when she realised that she wasn’t dreaming. The woman welcomed her daughter with arms wide open and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you so much, Minjoo!” Sookyung cupped her daughter’s face which was already welling in tears. 

“I missed you too! So much!” Minjoo hugged her mother again. Her attention was then caught by Richard who placed a palm on her head. 

“I am glad you seemed to like the surprise, Minjoo.” Richard commented with a satisfied smile.

Minjoo’s eyes sparkled even more because of her tears. “Thank you, Uncle! I wasn’t really expecting this at all!”

Richard then turned to Yujin who was obviously surprised at the sudden visitor as well. “Come here, Yujin. You’ve been chatting with Minjoo’s mother for quite a while now, right?”

The excited Richard went to his daughter and helped her stand up. He then slowly guided her towards Minjoo’s mother.

Minjoo let go of her mother to give way to Yujin’s introduction. The woman felt like her heart was being pulverised when she saw Yujin’s leg. “Oh my, Yujin… I am sorry for what happened to you, dear.”

The blue-haired girl took a look at her father as if asking what was going on. Richard translated what Sookyung said even though Yujin understood that. She was asking for something else.

Sure it was a surprise for Minjoo but why was her heart anxious? Why did she feel like something was wrong? Nevertheless, Yujin forced a smile.

“O-Omma?”

“Oh my!” The woman put her hands together before holding Yujin by the shoulders because the girl’s hands were occupied by crutches. “I didn’t know it would feel this good to hear you call me like that directly and not from the phone.”

Again, Yujin looked confused. This time it was because she couldn’t understand it all. She turned to her father again and saw a rare happy smile on his face. Richard translated what Sookyung said without that smile being removed from his face.

They all moved to sit by the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter