Blind

Escapades: To Somewhere Only We Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THE breakfast being prepared suddenly lost all the attention from the one preparing them. Minjoo thought that she would be having her own sweet time preparing their food since Yujin was still soundly sleeping in their room.

She was bopping to About Love of Red Velvet, making it as her BGM while preparing breakfast for her beloved but the next thing that she knew was being kissed by the pup she left at the room. Minjoo tried to push Yujin away, not because she didn’t like it but because she was obviously busy preparing breakfast. She was really starving but it seemed like Yujin was hungry for something else.

Minjoo let out a gasp when she was carried by Yujin and effortlessly made her sit on the countertop. There they continued their heated morning kiss.

With her arms wrapped around Yujin’s nape, Minjoo made sure that Yujin would reach her. She completely gave in not just to Yujin’s needs but to hers as well. It’s already their third week being left with no guardian at all and they sure are using it to their heart’s desire.

“Good morning, Yujin.” Minjoo greeted her lovesick pup as she cupped her face after cutting their kiss. She could still feel Yujin’s hands inside her shirt, directly caressing her back.

“Good morning, Minjoo.” Yujin answered with a very happy smile plastered on her face. She then tilted her head to the side while looking at her girlfriend with that loving gaze. “Are you for real, Minjoo? How can you still be drop dead gorgeous even in the morning?”

“Hm?” Minjoo hummed while playing with Yujin’s cheeks, looking back and forth to those beautiful orbs. “Maybe because I was born beautiful?”

“I love the confidence, babe. Don’t you know how your confidence makes you even hotter?”

“Shut up, human smoothie.”

The two started chuckling at their own silliness. Minjoo planted another quick kiss on Yujin’s lips. It had become a routine for the two to stay at the beach house on Friday night, spend Saturday there until 4PM before they go visit Carla and join the lady for dinner. Carla would like them to stay at her house but she knew that the two had something else to do that they won’t be able to do if they stay at her house.

The lady just lets them do what they want. She knew that their happiness would either soon stop or continue on. It depends on how things would turn out. Richard will be coming back soon. Minjoo will have to go back to Korea soon as well. They don’t have much time left in their hands to be free and just do as they will.

The two would tend to go back to the beach house after dinner with Carla. They’d spend another night together, kissing under the moonlight, resonating to whatever their hearts want to do.

But despite all the strong desire, surprisingly, they haven’t really made it that far. Of course Yujin was so ready to do it anytime. Minjoo isn’t just anyone, she’s her girlfriend. She’s different from all her casual flings so she thought it wouldn’t be bad to actually go further than kissing. But Minjoo still had her defences raised. She’s still not ready.

Yes, she could feel the need to do it. She’s human as well. Yujin is her girlfriend anyway. But for her, it’s still not the proper time yet. At the very least, they should tell their parents first about them. She wanted to be sure that she and Yujin would last. She wanted to make sure that they would still be a thing even after her exchange student program comes to end. She didn’t want to give her v-card to someone whom she wouldn’t see ever again. She didn’t want her v-card to be turned into some sort of souvenir.

Hopefully, she succeeds in protecting it...

Minjoo knew she was already in the last threads of sanity. She won’t be surprised if anytime soon, she would be throwing herself in bed with Yujin if her girlfriend would just suddenly attack her with flaming kisses out of nowhere.

She had to admit, all the months of suppressing her feelings is already taking a toll on her.

Minjoo succeeded in preparing breakfast for them anyway. After it, the two would run by the seashore for exercise. Yujin’s personal trainer, aka Uncle Robert, might not be in Korea now but he would be proud of Yujin for still doing her routines.

What surprised Yujin was Minjoo actually managing to finish 80% of her routine. She thought that the girl would be weak since she was in a deep hole of studying for the past months. She never saw Minjoo exercising. But it turned out that the girl was actually doing her own exercise in her room.

“There’s no doubt you’re this fit and y.” Yujin told her girlfriend, her eyebrows moving up and down with the last word.

Minjoo scoffed as she finished her stretching. “No kissing in public, Yujin. We already talked about it.”

“Who told you I am going to kiss you?” Yujin asked. “Are you treating me like a ert?”

“I am sorry Yujin but I already know a ‘Minjoo please kiss me’ face when I see one.”

“Oh?” Yujin scratched the back of her head while chuckling. “Am I that easy to read already?”

“It’s written all over your face, Yujin.” Minjoo then stood up. “Wanna race back to the house?”

“So I can start kissing you—Minjoo! HEY!”

Minjoo started running in the opposite direction of the house. She even tucked her tongue out to tease Yujin. That tongue, that flowy pink hair, the way she runs–all of it didn’t help Yujin at all. If only she wasn’t raised to treat people with respect they are due then she wouldn’t think twice and claim Minjoo right there and there. But she loves the girl with all her heart, even if it’s hard to somehow keep her hands to herself, she’d be satisfied with all the kisses they share for now.

Since weekdays for Minjoo are all about studying, Yujin won’t miss the chance to be much closer to the other girl during weekends. Minjoo even drew a line that they should only give quick kisses to each other while they are at home. It’s only during weekends that Yujin is free to kiss her however she wants.

Since it’s already Sunday and they have to go back home by 6PM, the two just spent their afternoon lazily while cuddling on the bed, watching a Nflix series that both of them love. They were yawning here and there but their sleep faded away when Yujin started opening up.

“I’ll ask Dad if he can send me to Korea.”

And just like that, Minjoo’s attention is nowhere near the monitor. She turned back to her big spoon who was gently hugging her. Yujin welcomed her with a warm smile on her face.

“Yujin?”

“I’ll ask him if he can send me to an exchange student program like yours or something.” Yujin leaned her head closer to Minjoo, looking at the girl like a cute little pup. “I want to be with you longer, Minjoo.”

Minjoo completely pivoted her body around so she could face Yujin properly. “But, Yujin… Are you sure you’d be going to Korea?”

“That’s the reason why I am having you as my Korean Language teacher.” Yujin answered. That’s true. Minjoo has been teaching her Korean during weekdays. But two months of studying won’t get her anywhere. Minjoo might be really amazed on how Yujin has already improved but it is still not enough.

“Don’t look so worried, baby.” Yujin leaned to give her a quick kiss. “There are people who go there with zero knowledge about the language but they manage. I am a gyopo, I’m sure I’ll be just fine. I just really want to be with you… As long as I am near you, I believe I can do anything.”

“Yujin-ah…” Minjoo’s hold on Yujin's shirt tightened.

“Why, babe? Don’t you want to be with me?” Yujin asked with a cute pout. Minjoo was quick to reward those cute lips with a kiss.

“Of course, I really want to be with you! You don’t know how happy that makes me feel! I am just… worried about you since you’ve never been in Korea for a long while…”

“It will be fine as long as you are there.” Yujin started gently caressing Minjoo’s face with the back of her fingers. “I know I can’t convince you to stay here longer. You have your mother waiting for you in Korea. I’ll just tell my old man that I got to love staying there and convince him to settle back in Korea. He can start a business or something. He’ll be earning millions soon anyway.”

Yujin continued laying out her plan but Minjoo couldn’t focus at all. She was so moved that Yujin was actually willing to leave everything behind just to be with her. She’d even learn a language, go away from her comfort zone and even enter a zone where ual orientations like hers are not openly welcome.

“But before that, I know my Dad will be asking about the reason why I will go to Korea. I know I won’t be able to keep it from him forever. I don’t know if he’s really just turning a blind eye on it but I will be true to him once and for all.”

Minjoo gave her a nod. “I will be here for you when you tell him. I will also tell my mom about us as soon as I get home. I believe she will support us. I really hope she will support us…”

Yujin gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead to somehow calm her down. She could feel Minjoo getting nervous when she started talking about her mother. “If you need my presence when you tell her, you can always call me. I might not be able to understand what you will be talking about a hundred percent but I want your mum to feel my sincerity towards our relationship.”

“Thank you, Yujin.” Minjoo succumbed to Yujin’s embrace as she hugged her back. “After we get my mum’s approval, you can stay at our house when you land in an exchange program.”

“I guess we have a perfect plan.” Yujin snickered, softly caressing Minjoo’s pink hair. “We can do this together.”

Minjoo nodded. “Together.”

 

Yes, it was all perfect. But when did things start falling apart? When did things start to crumble? When did all the promises get broken? When did ‘together’ become ‘never’?

 

Was it when Richard came back? Yujin did manage to tell him her desire to go to Korea as an exchange student. The man was surprised at first but then he surprisingly approved of Yujin’s plan without hesitation at all. He did ask her daughter the reason and Yujin truthfully answered that she wanted to be with Minjoo a little longer.

That actually took him aback since it was the first time that he saw Yujin being so close to someone else to the point that she would be following her. But Richard didn’t see it as weird at all. He even saw it as a good sign.

“Go to Korea, I’ll help you find an exchange program then.” Richard said with a huge smile on his face. “Who knows you might like it there and stay there for good. You can be with your Minjoo-unnie for a long time.”

As her father’s consent already made her happy, Yujin didn’t bother about how Richard addressed Minjoo. She gave her father a big hug as thanks, something that she hasn’t done in quite a while. Seeing his daughter happy, Richard couldn’t help but to be happy as well. He thought that Minjoo’s arrival to their home casted some magic into her daughter’s life. Yujin completely stopped being a party-animal when Minjoo came. She even went back to training and managed to quit all her vices in just a short period of time.

After their conversation, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter