Cookie

Escapades: To Somewhere Only We Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“LOOKS like someone wasn’t able to sleep well last night.”

Minjoo looked at Yujin with those tired eyes. The other girl was right. She wasn’t able to sleep properly at all because of what Yujin did to her last night.

The two just finished their breakfast and are just preparing to go to school. Minjoo was doing the dishes when Yujin came to her and commented about the dark arcs under her eyes (as if she doesn’t have them herself). The girl has been sneering at her ever since they sat on the breakfast table.

Minjoo just rolled her eyes and just focused on finishing her task. Yujin placed her hand on her shoulder and both of them were surprised at how hard she flinched.

“Woah…” Yujin’s brows twitched a bit. “Are you okay?”

The other girl remained silent. She immediately dried her hands and went to pick her bag up before marching out of the house. Yujin just watched her and started punching the air once she’s out of her sight..

“Are you okay, Min?” Yujin asked when she followed her outside, acting all cool again. Minjoo was already standing by the car waiting for Yujin to unlock it. Again, Minjoo didn’t respond to her.

Yujin let out a deep sigh. Knowing that she won’t get any response from the other girl, she just rode the car without saying anything more. She also knew that the ride would be so dry so she connected her phone to her car and started playing songs.

Minjoo only had her eyes outside. She didn’t even try to look at Yujin at all.

A Japanese song suddenly started playing and it caught Minjoo’s attention. This is the first foreign track that she heard Yujin playing. She never even heard her play a Korean song.

“Why?” Yujin noticed her curiosity. “This song? This is from a Japanese idol group called AKB48.”

Minjoo noticed the uncontainable sneer on Yujin’s face while talking about the song. Even Yujin feels like slapping herself because of smiling. She just found the situation really funny.

“Do you want to know the title of the song?” She asked, trying her hardest not to laugh. Minjoo looked in another direction. She doesn’t want to see that annoying dog smile on her face. She still can’t forgive her for stealing her first kiss like that.

“Aren’t you curious?” Yujin snickered. “It’s called… Beginner.”

Minjoo frowned for a moment but then her eyes widened when she realised what Yujin was inferring. She turned to her only to see her mischievously smiling at her with her eyebrows moving up and down.

“That was your first kiss, right?”

“Don’t talk to me.”

Minjoo looked back outside and Yujin had to laugh. “You were so courageous to challenge me but you were actually inexperienced. I give you the credits for that.”

“Stop talking about it.” The older girl sighed. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“Do what? Kissing you?” Yujin then stepped on the gas as the lights turned green. “I don’t regret kissing you though. I’ve been wanting to claim those lips.”

Minjoo blushed. “Stop talking about it, please?”

“Why not?” Yujin asked. “Aren’t you the one who kissed me first?” She then pointed at her dimpled cheek. “Here to be exact.”

Yujin watched Minjoo turn beet red. She then pulled the car off which surprised the other girl.

“W-What are you doing? W-We will be late!”

Yujin leaned her head backwards. “I have afternoon classes today. I only got up early because I want to take you to school.”

Minjoo was taken aback with that sudden display of kindness but, “How about me? I-I will be late.”

“Make an excuse.” Yujin said in a serious tone. “Tell them you got a fever or something. I can back you up. Dad also knows that you were sick last night.”

“Are you kidding me?” Minjoo asked in disbelief. “We can go there in time if we want! Why do I have to skip class when I am perfectly fine?”

She then looked at Yujin with those troubled eyes. She has never skipped class ever in her entire life. She would go to class even if she’s running with a fever. “Why are we even stopping here anyway?”

“Let’s study something else.” Yujin unfastened her seatbelt. “Let’s have you graduate from beginner level.”

Minjoo’s eyes widened. “W-What are you talking about!? Are you for real?”

“It’s the very first time I ever initiated a kiss, Min. It’s also the first time someone rejected my lips like you did.”

“Do I care?” Minjoo asked which made Yujin pressed her lips together.

“If you don’t give me what I want then I might barge into your room tonight and take what I need to take.”

“What? This isn’t how you get the things that you want! You don’t get them by force!” Minjoo argued. “And what are you going to take when you have already taken my first kiss?”

Yujin sighed as she rolled her eyes. She leaned at her seat and let out another deep sigh.

“The rest of your kisses.”

Minjoo froze after she heard Yujin talk in that raspy, serious voice. She turned to her and found her serious eyes staring at her as well. “W-What?”

“The rest of your kisses…” Yujin repeated. “That’s what I want to take.”

“Yujin—“

“You didn’t like it for real?” Yujin asked. “You really didn’t like that I, Eugene Ahn, kissed you?”

Minjoo wasn’t able to answer right away because she herself was confused about what she felt at that time. She surely felt that it was wrong but why did she even kiss her in the first place? What even entered her mind that made her provoke Yujin like that?

“Let’s kiss again.” Yujin said, more of a command than a request. “I just want to verify something.”

“You verify things with a kiss?” Minjoo is already sticking to the window. If only she can be one with it just to avoid Yujin now then she could’ve done it already.

Yujin then moved towards Minjoo, which almost made the latter shriek. She held onto her seatbelt as it would manage to save her from Ahn Yujin’s attacks.

“What are you doing?” Yujin asked, genuinely confused. “If we don’t kiss again then you won’t get used to it and you will always feel awkward towards me just like now. You have to take the next step!”

“I don’t like to!” Minjoo stressed. “It’s enough that you got my first kiss. I won’t give you anything more!”

“Are you for real?” The other girl frowned. “Other girls yearn for my lips once they get a taste of it and you just--”

“Well, yes! I am different so would you mind backing off?” Minjoo then covered with both of her hands. “We are not even lovers to begin with!”

“Huh?” Yujin scoffed. She then placed her palm on top of Minjoo’s thigh, making Minjoo screech. “Do you still believe that kissing is for lovers only? Your lips would turn into a desert if you keep thinking like that.”

“I don’t care! I believe love will give more depth to kisses. I can’t be your kissing partner.” Minjoo swatted Yujin’s hand away from her. “Go and find someone else.”

Yujin’s face dimmed. She went back to her seat while still gawking at Minjoo. “So, if we become lovers you will let me kiss you whenever I want to?”

‘And that won’t happen!’ That’s what Minjoo wanted to answer but she couldn’t just blurt it out judging the aura surrounding Yujin. ‘We will never be something like that!’

“What?” Minjoo asked. “Are you admitting defeat to our bet now?”

“What are you talking about?” Yujin asked, you can clearly hear irritation from her tone.

“You want the rest of my kisses, right? So, you want me to be yours only? That all my kisses are yours?” Minjoo asked, trying to turn the tables. “You want all my kisses for you then how about me? Would you give all your kisses to me?”

Yujin had her jaws clench. She cut the connection of their stares and looked back at the road. “Fck it then.”

She then stepped violently on the gas which gave Minjoo a mini heart attack. She wanted to point out Yujin’s actions but the girl’s mood is definitely spoiled. Her face clearly says not to talk with her. She even boosted up the stereo.

“I will be going with my friend Chaeyeon to the party later.” Minjoo said as she got off of the car after they arrived at the school. “You can go--”

“Do whatever you like.” Yujin coldly answered. “I don’t need to go there with you. People would think we are dating. Do whatever satisfies you.”

She then shut the door of her car close and walked away. She didn’t even look back.

 

 

 

 

“SHE’S like a hungry hyena. The one with a hole in its stomach.”

Minjoo’s eyebrows formed an arc of curiosity. “Are you saying something?” She asked Chaeyeon who was currently busy scanning her makeup kit for a good shade of eye shadow.

“Of course! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter