I Can't See. Are You Crying?

Playing with A Bad Girl

TaeMin’s POV

 

“What kind of girl is that?” Key said once she left. “She’s so rude!”

“What kind of girl let’s you smoke?” Minho piped. “You’re just a kid.”

“What kind of hot piece of wants to date you?” Jonghyun added. “You wouldn’t know what to do to her.”

 

I looked at each of them. “What kind of friends are you?” I said feeling a lump grow in my throat.  “The minute I find someone I really like you give me reasons to not like her!”

“We just don’t want to see you get hurt.” Minho reassured me. “It’s for your best.”

Key nodded in agreement. “Smoking, drinking, sneaking out, she’s a bad influence.”

“I think you are all jealous!” I yelled. “When was the last time any of you had a girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend?” Jonghyun repeated. “Who said anything about girlfriend because she didn’t.”

Key looked at me. “See? She doesn’t even call herself your girlfriend.”

“You’re blinded by her.” Minho said. “You don’t see the things we see. I think it’s best if you stopped seeing her.” Of course Key nodded in agreement. Why were they being like this?

“Nothing can stop me from loving her.” I felt warmth rolling down my cheek. Tears.

 

“I like her.” Onew suddenly said. We all looked at him. “Yeah she rude, but you were rude first. Any other girl would’ve waited for her boyfriend to defend her, but she wasn’t scared to fight you.” He said looking at Key.

“She’s still a bad influence.” He argued. “I don’t want her here.”

Onew rolled his eyes. “Let’s go Taemin-ah!”

I didn’t ask questions, I just followed him as he left the apartment.

“I don’t wanna stop seeing noona” I sobbed once I got in Onew’s car. He looked at me shocked, I couldn’t control my tears. I just wanted to be with her, I gave Onew directions to her house. I practically jumped out of the car when we pulled up to her building.

“T-thank hyung” I said closing the car door. He nodded and drove off.

 

I knocked on her door. No answer. It was close to midnight on a Sunday, she was probably resting for school tomorrow. I knocked harder, still no answer. I reached in my pocket for my phone. , I left it at home. I sighed and sat on the floor, defeated. Tear started falling again.

 

“Taemin?” I heard someone call. I quickly wiped my face and looked up.

“Noona!” I said standing up. Her face was somewhat puffy from sleeping, her hair was going everywhere at once, but she looked really pretty.

Seul Rin

 

It’s a good thing Ji Wan oppa called me or else Taemin might have been there all night.

“Taemin?” I called. He did some quick movement. I didn’t have my glasses on or contacts in so I couldn’t tell what he did.

“Noona!” he said. He came close enough for me to clearly see his face. His eyes were red, like he was crying or drunk. If I had to pick, it’d be crying. I hugged him.

“Are you sleepy?” I asked. He moved his head, I squinted my eyes to focus.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. I imagined I must have looks really silly, squinting my eyes and adjusting my head position.

“Nothing” I stopped squinting. “I don’t have my contacts in so I can’t see.”

He laughed as he led me to my bedroom.


I thought it was boring. Sorry if you thought so too.

Thanks for reading. Leave comments. Subscribe.