You Have Another Girlfriend?

Playing with A Bad Girl

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE TY.


Seul Rin’s POV

 

Why was he acting like this? He wouldn’t talk to me unless I asked him a question. Whenever I would get close to him he would move away. It’s been like this for a few days. I glanced over at him. He was scowling at the book in front of him.

“Do you need help?” I offered.

“No.” He didn’t bother looking at me. I sighed.

I heard him put closing his books and putting them away. I kneeled on the couch facing him.

“Taemin ah do you want to watch a movie?” I smiled patting the couch cushion next to me.

He shook his head. “I’m going to go to bed.”

“Oh, sleep well” I told him.

Had I done something wrong? Does he not like me anymore? So many questions ran through my mind. I had this feeling before. It started like this. I was dating Seung Wan oppa when I felt it. He wouldn’t talk to me for days. Then days turned to weeks. Then somewhere down the line he stopped coming home every day. Then that’s when it happened.

It was one of those days where oppa didn’t come home. I sighed wondering what had I done? I tried asking him, but he would always get mad and leave. What should I do? I got dressed and headed for our favourite café. Anywhere was better than being in this cold house. I nonchalantly looked in the window, like I always did. Oppa was sitting there as if he were waiting for me. I smiled and rushed in. He stood up smiling, my smiled widened thinking he saw me. He stretched his arms out, and an older girl ran into them. I watched him lean close to her. I watched as they kissed.

Everything went silent. Time had froze, but sped up at the same time. Everything was spinning.This couldn’t be right. This wasn’t happening. I blinked a few times thinking I was seeing wrong. It was happening, my eyes weren’t tricking me.  How could this happen? I could hear my heart break.  I was a good girlfriend, wasn’t I? Why was this happening to me? How could he not even think of me? I felt my tears burn down my cheeks.

I left the café without him noticing. I ran home. I showered trying to drown the voices telling me I was a foolish girl. I was just a little girl, how could I think this guy loved me? I knew the voices were right. I had given this jerk everything. My love, my innocence, my everything. I could smell shame and embarrassment on me. I cried knowing no soap would ever take that smell away. I collapsed in the shower crying letting the water fall over me. I didn’t know what else to do. I just cried and cried. When I couldn’t cry anymore I got out the shower.

I wasn’t the same Seul Rin anymore. I threw out all the stuffed animals he’s ever given me. All the pictures of us around the house, I cut them up. I wanted no memory of him existing in my life. I began packing everything that was mine, my shoes, my clothes, my books, everything. I looked at the now half empty closet, I frowned. I brought this jerk a lot of the clothes. I threw out everything, leaving him with the clothes he had before meeting me. I hurried up and cleaned, taking all stuff I threw out to the dumpster. I wanted to leave without a trace.

“This is good-bye” I said to the apartment once I was done. I headed for door, suitcase in tow.As fate would have it, Seung Wan decided to come home at this moment. I stood there waiting for him to open the door. He jumped back.

“Seun Rin ah you scared me! Are you going somewhere?” he asked looking at my suitcase.

“I’m leaving. I’m not coming back.” I stated “Don’t contact me.”

His face read confusion. “What are you saying?”

“I left my keys on the counter. Have a good life with ahjumma from the café.” I left. I half wanted him to come after me, like in the dramas. I knew he wouldn’t. This was real life and he didn’t really love me.

No, I wasn’t going to let this happen again. I wouldn’t be the one heartbroken again.  I marched to the bedroom. Taemin was going have to explain himself. He was sitting on the bed his back to me. He turned his upper body to look at me.

“Why are you being like this?” I said looking in his eyes. “You’ve been ignoring me for days!”

He opened his mouth. In anticipation of his words, I noticed his face was flush and he was sweating.

“It is another girl isn’t,” I interjected when he didn’t say anything. “You found another girl you like.”

“W-what are you talking about noona?” He finally asked.

“Just tell me. I’ll be okay. I just don’t want to catch you kissing another girl while you’re still with me.” I could feel tears wanting to come out, but I victoriously fought them off.

“There is no one else.” He stood up. “Only you” he whispered hugging me. I felt something between us, literally. I looked down to find a bulge in his pants. I looked up at him again.

“S-sorry.” He stammered blushing furiously. “T-that’s why I’ve been avoiding you. Every time you come close I start thinking about you in that lacey underwear.”

I raised my eyebrow smirking. “Is that so?” My voice was dripping with seduction. I closed the space between catching his lips. I pushed him to the bed without breaking the kiss.

“N-noona” he said pulling away. “I-I’m not ready for that.”

I smirked again. “Ssshh, that's okay” I cooed. My lips found their way to his neck. He moaned. “You like that?” I huskily whispered on his skin. I and nibble on his sensitive spots as my hands wandered to the crotch of his pants then began teasingly rubbing him. “Seul Rin noona” he moaned. I couldn’t help smirking, I liked hearing him moan my name.

I quickly undid his pants releasing his burning length. I had to admit the boy was well endowed. I casually tossed his boxers away and began dragging my finger in circles around the tip of his . “Do you like it?” I took a firm hold on his shaft, slowly guiding my hand up and down. He nodded as I let my tongue swirl patterns on his neck. “Say you like,” I whispered slightly quickening the pace.

“I-I like—so goo—” the hand he had in my hair tightened as a low y moan escaped his lips. I felt his body jerking under me. He forcefully pulled me to his lips, biting my lower. I gladly let his tongue explore my mouth. I felt his other hand gliding up my shirt making its way to my . First he gently caressed it but as I sped up , his massage became rougher making me moan into the kiss. I felt him smile. He began toying with my , gently tugging it, flicking it, rubbing his thumb over it bring me to moan again. I wasn’t going to let him tease me, I slowed down my . He growled looking at me, his hair was drenched with sweat, his lips were swollen, and his eyes where half open. “Faster” he managed to say. I smiled gladly obeying. My finger slid up and down in a quick rhythm, he body began to tense up. He was ready.  “I’m…I’m” he dug his fingernails into me. “Seul Rin” he cried as his creamy warmth oozed on my hand. I some of it off before he kissed me. “It’sweet” he said hoarsely.

“Like you” I kissed him. “Go shower.”

 


So, you've discovered my secret. I at .

Well, I hoped you liked it anyway. Don't be a silent reader.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS<3