Do You Want to Eat or Go to School?

Playing with A Bad Girl

TAEMIN'S POV

 

It was getting late I knew Key umma would have a fit. I was lucky enough to have had a date with the prettiest girl at school, Seul Rin. Would that be considered as a date? I shrugged. She took me out for ice-cream, which is something she never did or so I heard from the other boys. I smiled suddenly feeling special, she must really like me. I wandered the brightly lit streets. I was too excited to go home just yet.

 

“YAH watch where you’re going!” a man yelled at me. I was so caught up in my thoughts I wasn’t paying attention.

“Sorry,” I mumbled bowing my head.

“Ji Wan oppa hurry up” I heard a girl say. She sounded a little drunk, but her voice sounded so familiar.  It was Seul Rin. Before I could say anything she went into a bar.

 So this is why she had to ‘get going’? I looked at the guy he was definitely one of those bad boys you see in dramas. Was he her type? I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Those boys were right, I wasn’t her type. My phone started ringing I already knew it was Key.

 

“Hello” I slowly said.

“YAH!” Key yelled so loud I had to pull the phone from my ear. “WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? WE’RE ALL WORRIED AS HELL HERE!”

“I’m coming home now!” I said annoyed. I hung up.

 

When I got him Key was sitting on the couch, waiting to lecture me I suppose. I didn’t want to hear it I just walked straight to my room. I wasn’t a baby; I didn’t need to be treated like this.

“Yah Taemin ah” Key shouted when I was halfway to my room. “Aren’t you going to apologize?”

“No,” I said surprising him as well as myself. “You treat me like a freaking baby, which I’m not!”

His eyes widened him shock then narrowed. “If you didn’t act like one, I wouldn’t have to treat you like this!”

“Aish, your voice is giving me a headache” I told him before going into my room.

 

The next morning I hurriedly got ready for school. I came to breakfast, everyone suddenly stopped talking.

“Good Morning,” I said to everyone. They just silently nodded except for Key. He didn’t even look at me; I guess he was still mad about last night. “I’m leaving for school” I announced.

“Without breakfast” Minho hyung asked. I nodded and walked out.

I was about to cross the street when a shiny black car almost hit me.

“What an !” I mumbled as a continued on my way. The black car’s brakes screeched as it stopped a few meters in front of me.  . Did he hear me? I tried to hurry pass the car trying to avoid any problems.

“Yah” someone yelled. I looked at the car.

“Seul Rin Noona?” I sighed in relief I wasn’t going to be beaten up.

“You should really watch where you’re walking” she said. “You almost got yourself killed.”

“What? You almost killed me! You should watch where you’re driving.”

She laughed. “You want a ride to school?”

I hesitated. “Oh just get in. You’re going to be late.” she urged me.

I quickly got in her car and she sped off. Her tires actually made that noise like in the movies. If I had eaten breakfast, I’m sure I would’ve thrown it up. Driving with her was like riding a rollercoaster. We stopped at light. I tried to find something to say, before I could say anything my stomach loudly growled. I glanced at her through the corner of my eye hoping she didn’t hear. She just looked out onto the road. I sighed in relief. Then she made an abrupt turn. This wasn’t the way to school.

“W-where are we going?” I stammered embarrassed about my stomach.

“To eat” she said looking at me.

I felt my cheeks burn. “B-but we’re going to be late.”

She raised her eyebrow. “Do you want to eat or suffer with an empty stomach at school?”

Since she put it that way “to eat” I told her. She nodded.

 

We arrived at a restaurant and were promptly seated.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” our waiter asked.

“Shouldn’t you mind your business?” Seul Rin retorted. The waiter was shocked I tried not to smirk.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. “What will you order?”

I looked at Seul Rin, she shrugged. “Order whatever you want.”

 “I will eat well noona” I said before giving my order. She nodded and gave her order.

 

“Thank y—” she grabbed my hand sending the butterflies in my stomach into a tizzy.

She looked at me with seriousness. “Stop thanking me” she let go of my hand and continued walking to her car.

 “Aren’t you coming?” she asked when she realized I stopped walking. I hurried to her car.

“Where should we go now?” she asked smiling.

I raised my brow.


Do you like long chapters? I do, especially when I love the story.

Did you like this chapter? Yes? No? Tell me. <3