I'm Sorry. We're Sorry.

Playing with A Bad Girl

Taemin’s POV

 

“Hurry up” Noona told me. “Soo Chan won’t wait for us!”

“I’m almost done!” I said adding the finishing touches to my hair.

“All that time on your hair, for what?” she said once I was out the bathroom. “It still looks like you just woke up.”

I stuck my tongue out at her as I followed her out the apartment. Soo Chan’s blue car was parked waiting for us.

“Seul Rin, can’t you be on time?” Soo Chan scolded.

“I told noona to hurry up!” I said innocently.

“What do you mean you told me to hurry up? You were the one taking forever.” She said.

Soo Chan laughed. “I believe you Taeminnie.”

“Yah! How do you believe him? Where is your loyalty to your friends?” Seul Rin pouted.

 

Seul Rin noona called Hee Ra noona as we arrived to her house. It was a few minutes before Hee Ra noona came out.

“Why can’t you be on time?” Seul Rin noona scolded causing Soo Chan noona and me to laugh.

 “You’re the one that’s always late.” Hee Ra looked at Soo Chan. “I bet she was really late today.”

Seul Rin scowled. “Why would I be really late today?”

Hee Ra smirked. “Didn’t he stay the night? I bet you had fun last night” she winked.

“Why are you always talking so much?” I said imitating Seul Rin. We all laughed except Seul Rin.

“Yah, what is this?” she pretended to glare at me. “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight.”

 

“Noona,” I whined grabbing her hand as we walked into school. “I’m sorry” I pouted acting cute.

She shook her head smiling. “Acting cute won’t change my mind.” The bell rang, class would start 5 minutes. We kissed, “See you later” we said together and went our separate ways.

 

“Did our Taemin kiss Man Seul Rin noona” my friend, Jae, asked sitting in the desk next to mine.

“Yeah? So” I said not seeing what the problem was.

“What do you mean so?” my other friend, Dong Hwa who sat behind me, said. “How did you get her?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “I just did.”

“Can you hook us up with her friends?” Jae asked.

Before for I could answer, our teacher came in and started the day’s lesson. I honestly wondered why Seul Rin noona liked me so much.  The day passed so quickly. Before I knew it, it was already time for lunch.

 

“So, how is she?” Dong Hwa asked as we walked to our usual table.

“She’s nice, and funny,” I said unsure if I was answering the awkward question.

Jae shook his head. “No, how is she?” I looked at him confused, I didn’t get.

“He s me really good, if that’s what you’re asking.” Dong Hwa and Jae looked up with shock. I didn’t have to look up; I already knew it was Seul Rin. I chuckled at their red faces.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Class was boring,” She shrugged. “So I came to have lunch with you.”

“Seul Rin ah” one of the teachers called, “since when are you in this grade?”

 “I just couldn’t say away from my boyfriend” she said dramatically as she clutched my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. I look at the teacher.

 “Get to class,” he smirked rolling his eyes.

 “Yes sir,” she smiled as he walked away. She looked at me, “I’ll see you later” she kissed my cheek and left.

 

The rest of the school day passed without anything significant happening. The final bell rang and I hurried to my locker, I didn’t want Soo Chan noona scolding me for being late. Once I was done, I went over to Seul Rin noona’s locker.

 

“I can’t stay away from my girlfriend.” I mimicked her as I hugged her from behind.

She laughed. “No matter much you flatter me you’re still sleeping on the couch.”

“Fine,” I grinned. “Let’s go before noona scolds you again.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

 

“Taemin ah” I heard a male voice called. I turned around.

“Minho hyung” I said shocked “What are you doing here?”

“We missed you.” He said. He nodded his head pointing behind Seul Rin and I. The rest of my hyungs were walking towards us. “It’s been a month since we seen you.”

“How’s my baby!” Key said hugging me. “Has she been treating you well?”

 “I’m going to go find Soo Chan. I’ll see you at home.” Noona said excusing herself.

 

“Wait,” Key said. “I want to invite you to dinner.”

 “I think we did that once.” Noona said politely smiling as she made her way to leave.

“No, what I mean is,” he sighed. “I’m, uh, sorry. To both of you” He looked like he was about to cry. I knew it was hard for him to admit he was wrong.

“We all are. So, if you’re not busy tonight” Jonghyun said. “We’d like to invite you to dinner.”

“Okay!” I said excited. I looked at noona.

“O-okay” she said.

 

Dinner the second time was a hundred times better than the first time. Noona and I went home to change out of our uniform before meeting my hyungs at Key’s favourite restaurant.

“Key oppa” Seul Rin noona said once the laughter from the previous conversation subsided. “Why did you change your mind?” I looked at him I was really interested to know too.

He took a breath. “We figured if Taeminnie stayed with you for this long time without thinking of us, you must be taking good care of him, right?”

“Noona you’re blushing!” I teased kissing her red cheek. “She does take good care of me.”

“As long as you’re happy” Jonghyun said before sipping his drink.

 


Sounds like the end, right? I think it cause it is the end.

Maybe one one more chapter and an afterword.

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks fer reading. <3 

 

H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S