Dinner Disaster

Playing with A Bad Girl

Taemin’s POV

 

“I want to meet her.” Key frostily said standing in my doorway. It was the first thing he said to me since I came home last night. “Tell her to come for dinner tonight.” He left before I could respond. I shrugged and called Noona.

“Hello?” I said when the line stopped ringing.  I heard a heavy sigh. “Noona?”

“Mhm…” she groggily answered. She must’ve just woken up.

“Were you sleeping?” I bit my lip. “I’m sorry.”

“…its fine…” she slowly said after a few moments. “What’s up?”

I bit my lip again. “My hyungs want to meet you.”

“Mhm”

“If you’re not busy can you come over for dinner?” I hurriedly asked. She stayed quiet for a bit.

“…dinner…sure…”

I smiled. “Sleep well, noona.” I hung up. I looked at my clock, it was past noon. She must’ve gone out last night.

 

I went out into the living room where everyone was sitting.

“Is she coming?” Key asked looking at me. I nodded.

Onew hyung looked up. “Is this the same girl you kissed?” he asked grinning.

I felt my face flush. “Y-yes.” I replied taking a sudden interest in the floor.

“You kissed her!?” Key said with widened eyes. “What else did you do with her?”

“Did you her?” Jonghyun asked.

I knew my face had to be exceptionally red. “NO!”

Key sighed. “What time did you tell her to come?” I shrugged.  “Tell her 7” He said.

I nodded. “Well…” he said looking at me weirdly. “Aren’t you gonna call and tell her?”

I shook my head. “She’s sleeping.” I sheepishly said.

“What?” Minho said “What kind of girl sleeps past noon?”

 

It was nearly seven. Seul Rin noona would be here soon. I spent most of the day in my room trying to avoid question from my hyungs. I could smell Key was starting dinner. My phone suddenly rang, it was a text.

“Where are you going?” Minho asked just before I reached the door.

“Noona’s downstairs.” I said leaving.

I spotted her leaning on her car. I greeted her with a kiss then led to our apartment. I opened the door revealing everyone sitting there anxiously staring at the door. Obviously anticipating Noona’s arrival, their gazes dropped to our hands which were still intertwined.

 

 “This is Seul Rin Noona” I announced.

“So you’re the who—girl who has Taemin’s heart.” Key smiled.

“You must be Key.” She said returning his smile.

He titled his head. “How did you know?”

“Only a boy’s mother would assume I’m a .” Key’s smile dropped. “You didn’t think I would catch that?” She said still smiling. I didn’t even catch that.  Oh dinner was going to be fun.

“You’re ing hot” Jonghyun concluded after scanning her. “What are you doing with Taemin?”

“You must be Jonghyun. Taemin said you had a dirty mouth.” She told him.

She looked at Minho and Onew. “Minho and Onew?” she said correctly indentifying each of them.

 

“Well now that you know all of us, why don’t we sit and talk about you” Key said taking a seat in the recliner. We followed sitting on the couch.

“Where did you meet our Taemin?” Key asked staring intently at her.

“At a park” she said politely. “He fell off his bike and gave me candy.” I smiled remembering.

Key nodded. “Do you make it a habit of dating guys you meet in parks?” I glared at him.

“Of course I do. Isn’t that what do?” she sardonically replied before I could say anything.

“Oh a feisty one” Jonghyun said his lips “I like that.” He gave his best smirk. My body tensed. Seul Rin looked at me then at our entwined hands. I must have squeezed too hard.

“Yah! Jonghyn stop it! Taeminnie’s getting jealous.” Minho teased.

 

“Is there a place I can smoke?” Noona asked after the atmosphere turned awkward. I led her to the balcony, happy to leave the awkward situation. Luckily our balcony was small. There was only enough space for us two.

“They don’t like me,” she said lighting a cigarette. I stole the cigarette from her fingers and took a puff. She scowled.

“They just have to get to know you.” I said hoping to make her feel better. She nodded, taking her cigarette from my mouth. I knew she didn’t believe me. I didn’t believe me. Dinner didn’t get better. Jonghyun spent most of it opening hitting on noona. Key spent it indirectly insulting her, but she had a witty response to most of them.  Minho just teased me the whole night and Onew was quietly observing everything.


Did you like it? Yes? No? Maybe so?

Comments are loved! <3

Ps. I'm thinking of changing this title.

what do you think?