What Happened?

Playing with A Bad Girl

Thanks to my faithful commentor, Anadd23, it's come to my attention that chapter 10 was really short! I just wanna say, I didn't realize how short it was and I'm sorry. So here's a longer ( at least I think its long) one for you.

Oh, and just a warning. There is some bad lanuage.


TaeMin’s POV

 

I sat eating the food noona prepared for me. She sat on the couch talking on the phone.

“Hee Ra I’m not going to school today.” I heard her say.  Her face twisted into a frown as she listened to her friend. “Yah! Why are you always talking so much! I’m hanging up!”

“,” I heard her mumble. I turned my attention back to my plate pretending not to have heard the conversation.

“Taemin-ah” she was facing me kneeling on the couch. “Do you want to play video games?”

I nodded excitedly. She smiled. “Go unpack your things.”

“I didn’t bring anything with me.” I said confused.

“Onew brought some stuff while you were sleeping.” She pointed to a big bag near the door.

“It’s heavy!” she warned.

“Noona, I am a man. I can handle this.” I confidently told her. I grabbed the bag, it really was too heavy. I looked back at noona, she was watching me with a raised brow and a smirk.

“Noona, can you help me?” I said innocently while using all my charms. She smiled. I knew my cuteness would work.

“Taemin-ah you’re a man. You can handle it.”

I pouted. “How can you leave me to struggle with this?”

She laughed as she got off the couch. “Fine, I’ll help.”

She cleared out a space in her closet and dresser. I happily filled the space with my belongings Onew brought over. After I was done unpacking, we sat in the living play video games. Once that turned boring we watched tv.

 

I opened my eyes, it was dark outside. I didn’t realize I fell asleep. Seul Rin was also asleep, her head rested on my chest. I found my arms were wrapped around her waist. I could stay like this forever, except I had to pee.

“Noona,” I softly called. She stirred but didn’t wake up. I tried again still no response.

“Seul Rin” I said louder. She frowned slightly opening on eye. “I have to pee!”

She rubbed her eyes, stretched and slowly sat up. I made a dash for the bathroom.

 

“Get dressed,” she called from the bedroom. “We’re going out.”

“Where to?” I said walking into the room. I didn’t think she would be changing, but there she stood in black lacey bra and . She looked exactly like those girl in the magazine.  This time she oozed and I felt it in my pants. She looked at me.

“When will I see you changing?” I’m starting to think you’re doing it on purpose!” she grinned.

“It’s not my fault you just get wherever!” I teasingly protested.

 

After we were done getting ready Seul Rin hailed a taxi. Within minutes we arrived at a street with a ton of neon lights. The cab stopped and I saw two familiar faces.

“Seul Rin ah” Hee Ra yelled before we could get out the car. I could tell she was already drunk. “Oh! You brought your boyfriend too” she said looking at me.

Seul Rin playfully rolled her eyes and laughed. “Come on” she said taking my hand as we went into a bar. We didn’t stay long. We didn’t stay long at any bar; we did a few shot then left. I was too filled with alcohol to count how many bars we visited. The night was passing with bright lights and laughter.

 

Hee Ra whispered in Seul Rin’s ear. She scowled at what Hee Ra was saying. I looked at Soo Chan, she had a look of worry as she looked at the two whispering girls.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sensing something wasn’t right.

“Nothing” Seul Rin assured me taking another shot. “Do you want to dance?”

I nodded. Before we made our way to the dance floor, a tall handsome guy approached us.

 

“Seul Rin ah” he said smirking.

“What do you want Seung Wan?” she spat giving him an icy glare. He laughed then his eyes fell on our hands. He looked at me, then her.

“Is this your boyfriend now?” he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“What does it matter to you?”

“This guy really?” he sneered looking me at. “He’s not your type.”

 

“ you! That’s why you’re the ing ex!” I said. Maybe it was the alcohol talking. Maybe it I was tired of hearing I’m not her type. Whatever the reason, I said it and there was no going back. He looked back at his friends and laughed.

“This punk!” he said. I was on my back with my face throbbing, what happened?

“Taemin ah” I heard Hee Ra sort of scream. I opened my eyes. “Are you okay?”

Seung Wan laughed again to his friends. “He can’t even take a punch!”

Hee Ra and Soo Chan helped me stand up. Seul Rin was cocking her arm back, when Seung Wan turned around she punched him and a loud crack ripped through the air. He fell over holding his face. I stared at her wide eyes.

“What are you thinking punching my boyfriend!” she screamed kicking him. “YAH! ANSWER ME!”

 

“SEUL RIN!” Both Soo Chan and Hee Rin tried taking hold of her. It proved useless she was still kicking and cursing him. She wasn’t showing any signs of stopping. This wasn’t the time, but noona looked really y fighting.

“YAH! You troublemakers have to leave!” a big huge man said. He grabbed Seul Rin’s arm, we followed as he escorted her out.

“Get the off me!” she yelled struggling to get out of his grasp. He let her loose once we were outside.

 

“We should all just go home.” Soo Chan suggested breaking the awkward silence.  Seul Rin nodded pulling a cigarette from her purse. “Be safe” Hee Ra called as she and Soo Chan walked in the opposite direction. Noona looked at me, her eyes suddenly widened.

“You’re bleeding!” She inspecting my face then wiped it. “Does it hurt badly?”

I shook my head. “It’s fine.”

She sighed and hugged me. “Let’s go home. I’ll take care of it.”


Was it long enough? Did you enjoy it?

I feel it's a bit lagging, Maybe because it has no real point.

Read it. Love it. Comment it. Subscribe to it.