No, I don't remember last night.

Playing with A Bad Girl

Seul Rin POV

“Noona” he sickly moaned. His face was buried in my neck causing his moan to tickle. The poor thing, I warned him not to drink too much now he had to suffer with this god-awful hangover.

“Sshh…” I cooed his hair. He shifted a bit before falling back to sleep.

 

“What the hell is that?” I angrily mumbled at the annoying beeping noise that woke me up. It was coming from Taemin’s pants which were thrown in a corner. I dug in his pockets looking for the culprit that disturbed my sleep. It was his cell. Key-umma called him at least 3 dozen times and left several angry texts. I looked over at him, he looked so innocent. I would’ve never thought he snuck out.

 

“Good Morning noona,” I heard him say as I stood in the kitchen cooking lunch.

I laughed. “It’s not morning.”

“Sorry,” he mumbled sitting on one of my kitchen stools.

I shrugged. “What are you sorry for?” I said placing a plate of food in front of him.

“Because I didn’t listen to you when you said I’d get sick and you had to take care of me.” He said looking down.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. “I didn’t mind.” I whispered before kissing his supple lips.

The kiss was soft and sweet, but he deepened it my lower lip wanting to gain access.

“What’s that beeping noise” he asked.

“Huh,” I said not yet recovered from the kiss. “Oh! I think Key-umma is calling you again.”

“Oh,” he said. He scratched his head. “Noona, where are my pants?”

I laughed but stopped when he looked at me weird. “You don’t remember?”

He shook his head and I began laughing again. “Do you remember anything from last night?”

He looked at his feet. “No” he said quietly.

“Well, you’re a really amazing dancer.” I started. “You like dancing on girls and couches.”

He said to blush. “Aigoo, I’m so embarrassing.”

“Oh when we got here you wanted to dance to show me how much you love me, but said your pants were too restricting.” His eyes opened wide, obviously embarrassed. “But then you passed out on my bed.”

“Sorry for embarrassing you noona.” He said pouting looking at me. I felt my heartbreak.

I cupped his face. “Nothing you do will ever embarrass me” He smiled. “Eat your food.” I said taking some and feeding him.

“I’m not a baby Noona” he playfully whined. “I can feed myself.”

 “Sorry” I laughed. “Call your Umma after your done. That beeping is annoying.”

“Fits him perfectly” he shot. We both stared at each at the surprise of the rude comment then laughed.

 

After he finished eat he excused himself into my room to call Key. I sat in the living room, but I still heard Taemin yelling about he’s not a baby.

“Noona,” he said shyly “Can you drive me home?”

“Sure” I said smiling.


I bet you thought they did something naughty. huh? Lol, nah not yet.

Thanks fer reading. Comments are loved. <3