We Can't Believe it. Not Our Taeminnie.

Playing with A Bad Girl

Seul Rin’s POV

 

I opened my eyes; Taemin’s sleeping face was the first thing I saw. I smiled, still so cute. He moved a bit then stretched his leg out, pushing me off the bed.

“YAH!” I yelled of course he didn’t hear me. He was such a heavy sleeper. I scowled at him I swear sometimes he does it on purpose. I headed to the bathroom to prepare myself for the day ahead. I looked at sleeping Taemin, I shook my head. This was always the hardest part of the morning. I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Taemin ah” I called pinching his cheeks and jiggling them.

“Yah” he groggily yelled. He swatted my hands away “That hurts!”

I giggled. “Well, if you weren’t so hard to wake up I wouldn’t have to do this.”

He stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same. He sat up and came close to my face, took a breath and blew it in my face.

“Ew, your breath smells” I said covering my nose. He smiled obviously happy with my reaction. I rolled my eyes and smacked him with a pillow.

 

“I’m going to make breakfast. Don’t go back to sleep.” I said walking out of our bedroom. I hurriedly cooked and served Taemins breakfast.

“Smells good,” Taemin said kissing my neck. I smiled placing his plate in front on him. “Aren’t you going to eat?”

I shook my head. “I’m not hungry.” I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

 “Are you feeling okay noona?”

“I’m fine” I sipped my juice. “Hurry up. You don’t want to be late for work.”

He smiled and quickly finished the rest of his food.

 

I pulled up to one of the country’s most expensive schools where Taemin taught dance.

“See you later.” We kissed. “Don’t forget its Friday.” I reminded him. He playfully rolled his eyes. “I know noona!” He kissed my cheek before getting out the car. “Bye” he waved. I waved and drove to work.

“Good morning Ms. Man” my secretary, Soo Min greeted.  
“Good morning” I said as I went into my office. There was a pile of papers waiting for me to sort, sign and mail off. I sighed and started on the day’s work. I called Soo Min in once I was done.

“You called,” she said standing at my door.

“Send these to the post office and delivery these.” I said handing her the pile of neatly folded papers.

“Yes ma’am.” She left. I couldn’t believe it only took me a few hours to do that paper work. I sat back in my seat looking at the clock, 2.26. Normally I didn’t finish working till almost 5.

“Soo Min” I said into the phone. “I’m taking the rest of the day off.”

“Oh. Mr. Man wanted to see you.”

I groaned. “About what?”

“He didn’t say.”

“Thank you,” I told her.

 

I made my way to Ji Wan oppa’s office. He was on the phone, I sat on his couch. Why his office was bigger than mine. It was probably because he was working here longer and was the president. I wondered whose kid would become the president, mine or his. We would probably keep the tradition of first born heads the company. After all that’s how Ji Wan became president. I smirked.

“Why are you smiling like a fool?” He asked.

“No reason” I half laughed. “You wanted to see me?”

“I need you to order this stuff.” He handed me a paper.

“I’ll have Soo Min do it.” I said walking out.

“Why can’t you do it?”

“I’m leaving for the day.”

“Yah! We’re in the middle of taking over a company and you’re taking the day off” he scolded.

I nodded. “I’ll see you later.”

 

I drove to the supermarket. I leisurely paced up and down each aisle looking for the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. It had to be perfect. Once I was done, I headed to what I call, ‘the second apartment’. It was the apartment where I met my oppas five years ago.  Nobody was home when I arrived, not that I was expecting anyone since they all had jobs. I immediately started preparing dinner. I was nearly done when I heard keys in the door.

“Seul Rin ah” Key oppa said. “You’re here early.”

“I left work early.” I said as he hugged me. He looked at me with a frown. “What?”

He shook his head. “It’s nothing” he said. I nodded and continued preparing the food. One by one everyone started to arrive.

 

“I’m so hungry!” Minho whined from the couch.

“Me too!” Taemin and Jonghyun chimed.

“I’m almost done,” I said taking the pot off the stove.

“Seul Rin, can you come here” Key called from his room. I poured the contents from the pot into a bowl and set it on the table.

“Food’s done,” I said passing them as I went to Key’s room.

 

“Yes oppa?”

“Close the door.” I looked at him oddly but did as I was told. He came close to my face. He placed his hand under my chin, and turned my face left and right.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he inspected my face.

“Your face is getting chubby” he told me. I scowled at him.

“Oppa” I whined “Are you saying I’m fat?”

“No” he said putting his hands on his waist. “Are you pregnant?”

I widened my eyes. “W-what” My face suddenly went hot.  “N-no”

“Don’t lie to umma” he smirked. “Why are you turning red then?”

“Fine,” I said sitting on his bed. He was the first person to know. “I am.”

He grinned. “There’s going to be a baby around here!” he said excitedly bouncing and clapping.

“Yah! No one knows but you.” I looked down. “I was planning on telling everyone over dinner.”

“Come on then!” He said pulling my arm.

 

“What were you doing?” Taemin asked. “We’re all starving here!”

“Sorry” Key said. “I needed Seul Rin’s opinion on this skirt I designed.” I nodded as we took our usual seats at the table.

“Noona, do you love me?” Taemin quietly asked.

I smiled at him. “Of course I do.”

He smiled back. “I love you too.”

“Why are you getting so gushy during dinner?” Jonghyun asked.

Key slapped his arm. “Shut up Jjong!”

“Seul Rin noona, will you marry me?” he said getting down on one knee.

I looked at the rest of them; they looked as shocked as me. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I smiled and nodded. He placed the ring on my finger then kissed me.

 

“Well as long as we’re sharing good news” Onew said. “We’re opening a second restaurant.”

“I was promoted to head voice teacher” Jonghyun said.

“My little league team won their first soccer game.” Minho added.

“We finally finished the fall clothing line.” Key said smiling. He looked at me.  “Do you have any good new Seul Rin ah?”

I bit my lip. “I’m pregnant.” I said half smiling. They looked at me with wide eyes while Key smiled.

“W-what?” They said in unison, minus Key.

“I’m two months pregnant.”

“I can’t believe our Taeminnie knocked up Seul Rin ah” Minho oppa said breaking the shocked silence. A thump echoed in the apartment. Taemin fainted.

“Looks like he can’t believe it either” Jonghyun joked as him and Minho picked Taemin up and carried him to his room.

 

“Noona” Taemin said as we laid in his bed. “I’m really happy.”

“Me too,” I smiled as he rubbed my stomach.

 


So this is where the story ends. I hope you enjoyed it fully.

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcomed.

PS It was a 5 years later, incase you were confused.