Who Needs School Anyway?

Playing with A Bad Girl

I'd like to say thank you to anadd23 for commenting always. And thanks to my subbers ( vanessaloveshinee, uberturquoise, cute_gurlz98 anadd23) It means a lot to me. <3

 

TAEMIN's POV

I raised my brow. “To school” I said uncertain.

She laughed then looked at me. “Really?” she asked.

I shook my head nervously laughing. She probably thinks I’m a loser for wanting to go to school.

“Um, to a park” I suggested.

 “Sounds good” she nodded.

 

“It’s really nice here” She said lighting a cigarette. “Good choice.”

I looked at the cigarette then at her. “Did you want one?” she asked.

I nodded. I don’t smoke. I don’t even know why I asked for one.

“I didn’t think you smoked.” She handed one to me. “It’s a nasty habit. I’ve been trying to quit.” She told me as she lit my cigarette. I deeply inhaled; the toxic smoke burned my insides. My eyes began to water. I was choking but I tried to hold in my cough. I couldn’t hold it, I coughed letting out a ball of smoke.

“Are you okay?” she asked wide-eyed.

“I’m fine” I sputtered as I coughed out the last of the smoke. I felt my cheek getting warmer. She knows this is my first time smoking. Now, she’ll think I’m a liar. Aigoo, I’m so embarrassing.

 

SEUL RIN POV

 

“The first inhale is always the hardest.” I looked at him smiling. I knew it was his first time smoking. He nodded and took another breath from the cigarette.

“C’mon” I suddenly said grabbing his hand; I felt his hand tense up. I giggled to myself he was just like a little boy still scared of girls.

“W-where are we going?” he panted. I stopped running once we reached the swings.

“Here,” I said letting go of his hand. “Sit, I’ll push you.”

He shook his head. “I’ll push you noona”

I placed my hands on my waist. “You’re not gonna push me off are you?”

“Noona,” he whined pretending to be offended. “Why do you have such low thoughts of me?”

I giggled and sat on the swing.

 

“What’s your favourite colour?” he asked.

“Blue. Yours?”

“Red.”

“When’s your birthday?” I asked.

“July 18. Yours?”

“December 15.”

We kept on like that, asking each other random questions. I didn’t even realize so much time had passed. It was starting to get dark. I jumped off the swing. He looked at me with a confused face.

“I’m hungry.” I announced. “Do you want to eat dinner?”

“I thought you’d never ask” he said taking my hand. I felt something, something odd. I looked up at Taemin and smiled. His phone rang. I looked at him with a raised brow at his sudden irritation.

“It’s my Umma,” he explained.

“Key right?” He nodded. “Is it past Taeminnie’s curfew?” I teased pinching his cheeks.

“No, it’s not like that!” A light pink started creeping on his cheeks, so cute.

“Aren’t you gonna answer?” I asked.

He shook his head. “He’ll only nag me to come home.”

I gasped. “Is Taeminnie gonna be a bad boy and stay out past curfew?”

“Yah why are you being like this” he pouted with his arms crossed on his chest.

 “Come on, so we can eat.” I said opening my car door. “I’ll take you straight home after dinner so you won’t get into too much trouble.” I teased.

“Noona~” he half whined half smiled as got into the car.


How was it? Did you enjoy it?

Will you comment telling me so?