So Noona Likes Bad Boys.

Playing with A Bad Girl

Seul Rin Pov

 

Suddenly that giddy feeling was back. I suppose I could’ve given to him at school, but I rarely see him in between classes. Suppose he really needs it, I didn’t want him to be unprepared for class. I guess I should just drive over and give it to him. I nodded, that was the best choice.

 

“He should be leaving soon” I said to myself looking at the time on my cell phone. As if on cue he walked out of the building. I beeped my horn, it totally scared him.

“Did I scare you?” I asked when he came to the car.

“N-no” he said slightly blushing. “What are you doing here?”

I handed him his book. “You left it in my car.”

“Thanks noona.” He said.

“Get in I’ll take you to school.”  I watched as he walked to the passenger side. “Did you eat breakfast?” I teased when he finally got in.

He playfully rolled his eyes. “Yes Noona.”

“Are we ditching again?” he asked after a few minutes.

“You didn’t get into enough trouble last night” I laughed as he pouted. “I have to pick up my friends.”

 

We pulled up to one of those fancy looking apartment buildings. His eyes widened.

“Your friend lives here?” he asked amazed.

“Yeah.” I didn’t see any reason to be amazed, probably because I’ve been here so many times.

 

“Soo Chan-ah, I’m here hurry up!” I said into my phone.

“I’m coming.” She said and hung up. She came down within two mintues.

“Where were you yesterday?” Soo Chan asked as I drove to Hee Ra’s house.

“I was sick.” I told her effortlessly. I glanced at Taemin who had a small smiled on his face.

“Oh” was all she said. She picked up her phone. “Hee Ra come downstairs!”

“Seul Rin-ah!” Hee Ra screeched as soon as she got in “where were you?”

“I was sick.”

“Ah, who is this?” she said nodded her head in Taemin’s direction.

“Taemin” I said.

“Taemin, this is Soo Chan and Hee Ra” I said pointed to each of them.

He turned to them. “Nice to meet you.”

“Is he your new boyfriend?” She asked. Ah, Park Hee Ra my loud mouth, senseless friend.

“What do you think?” I said looking at her through the rear view mirror.

She eyed him for a bit. “I don’t think he’s your type.”

 

“Yah, why are you being so rude to him?” Soo Chan scolded.

“I don’t mind.” Taemin said smiling. “So what is noona’s type?”

“She likes bad boys” Hee Ra said excitedly. “The type to make a girl’s parents faint.”

“Yah! Hee Ra you talk too much!” I offhandedly told her.

She ignored me. “She once had a boyfriend who had long hair, covered in tattoos and drove a motorcycle. Ah, he had a rough look but he face was so pretty.”

“What happened to him?” Taemin asked.

“We broke up,” I told him.

“Our Seul Rin broke up with him.” She corrected me.

“Why?” he asked looking at me.

“Look!" We arrived at school. " We’re already here” I said hurrying out the car.


 I having a feeling there might be some rated stuff soon, but not too soon.

Thanks fer being cool and reading this.

<3