What are you feeling?

Playing with A Bad Girl

Taemin's POV

As soon as I walked into the apartment, Key was already scolding me. I didn’t care. I didn’t care about anything at this moment. A truck could’ve hit me, I wouldn’t have cared. I smiled still feeling tingly all over.

 

She pulled up to my building.

“Bye Noona, I really had fun.” I said getting out the car.

 “Me too” she smiled.

“Wait!”  She called. I was halfway to the building. I turned around hoping we would go someplace else, but I knew I had to go home. “I don’t have your phone number” she said.

 “Oh sure” I said trying to be calm despite my racing heart. I handed her my phone. She pressed a few buttons and handed it back to me.

“Do you promise you’ll call me?” she giggled.

“I pr—” Her soft lips crashed unto mine. Fireworks went off in my mind. It was like electricity was flowing through my body instead of blood. She pulled away.

“You better get upstairs before you get in more trouble.” She whispered.

 

“YAH! TAEMIN!” I heard which quickly snapped out of my daze. Everyone looked at me with confusion written on their face.

“What?” I asked looking back at them.

Key sighed clearly frustrated. “Did you even hear what we said to you?” he asked.

“No” I said.

“This kid” he said rubbing his temples. “Is he really like this?”

Jonghyun put his arm on Key’s shoulder. “I’ll make you some tea.” Key nodded I watched as they left to the kitchen. Only Minho hyung and Onew hyung were left sitting there. I stared at them with a raised brow wondering what the hell they were staring at. Minho hyung left the room suddenly.

“What’s her name?” Onew hyung finally said.

“W-whose name” I asked trying to play dumb. There was no way they knew I ditched school with noona.

Onew smirked. “You sat there for 10 minutes in a daze touching your lips. I think it’s safe to assume you just had your first kiss.”

My cheeks started getting warm again. “N-no it’s not like that!” I said. I don’t know why I was trying to hide it. I like Seul Rin noona and she seemed to like me too.

“I’m going to bed.”  I said getting off the couch Onew nodded.

 

Minho hyung was sitting on my bed. I looked at him with raised brows.

“Where did you go today?” he asked. Oh .

“School,” I said trying to sound too guilty.

He shook his head. “I went to your school one of your classmates said you didn’t show up.”

I shuffled my feet around. Why was it so hard to say I ditched with noona and didn’t care?

“So where were you?” he asked again.  His voice was surprisingly soft, unlike Key-umma.

 I sighed. “I just didn’t feel like going.”

He nodded. “You should probably take a shower, you smell like smoke.” He left my room.

 

Seul Rin POV

 

I woke up the next morning feeling weird. I was really excited even though I had no reason to be, I was just going to school. I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine. I ate breakfast then suddenly broke out into a fit of giggles as I thought of Taemin’s stomach growling yesterday. It’s a good thing I live alone or else that would’ve been embarrassing.  I headed out to my car; it was my turn to pick up Hee Ra and Soo Chan.

“What’s this?” I said looking at an unfamiliar book. “It must be Taemin’s.” I said to no one.

Suddenly that giddy feeling was back.


Are you enjoying it? Thanks for reading!