You're ?!

Playing with A Bad Girl

Seul Rin's POV

 

“Ow” I groaned. Taemin’s hand heavily landed on my face. I threw his hand on his chest, only for him to fling his hand back hitting me again. I scowled at his sleeping form. His mouth was slightly open and he was lightly snoring, I giggled. My phone rang. I grabbed my glasses so I could properly see. Taemin was calling me. I looked at him then at my phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello” the voice said. “This is Onew. Taemin left his phone home.”

“Oh.” I said not really knowing why he was calling or where the conversation was going.

“Um, is he awake? May I bring his stuff over?”

“He’s still sleeping but you can bring it anyway. I’ll be waiting downstairs.” I hung up. His stuff, I repeated to myself, probably his uniform and books. I laid in bed for a few more minutes before getting up and starting my morning routine. Onew would be arriving soon; I threw sweats on and left. No sooner than I arrived a grey car pulled up. Onew stepped out.

“Here” he handing me Taemin’s schoolbag. I watched as he reached into the car for something else.

“What is that?” I asked looking at the bigger bag that he was clearly struggling with.

“Taemin’s stuff” He said in a ‘isn’t obvious’ tone.  “It’s pretty heavy. I’ll carry it for you.”

I dumbly nodded and led him inside the building.

“Why does he have so much stuff?” I asked once we were in the elevator. He explained what happened last night, which explained why Taemin showed up so late. And he would most likely be staying with me until things cooled down at home. I nodded, not minding at all.

“Are your parents okay with him staying?” He asked with a brow raised.

 I looked at him confused. “Why would they? They don’t live here.”

He stopped walking. “You live alone?” He asked with wide eyes. “How do you afford to live here?”

I laughed a bit. “My dad and uncle own this building and some other ones. So my cousin and I live here rent-free.”

“So you live with your cousin?” he asked.

I frowned. “No. Ji Wan oppa lives in his own apartment.” I pointed to the door across from mine while opening my own door. Onew place the bag inside then looked at me.

“Seul Rin ah” he placed his hands on my shoulders. “Please treat him well.”

With that said he left. I looked at my clock it was 743AM, I didn’t feel like going to school. I sighed heading to the bathroom to put on my pyjamas. I took off my shirt after kicking my sweats.

 

“Noona!?” Taemin said with shock. He was standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

“Oh, you’re awake” I said smiling. “Are you ready for breakfast?”

“Y-your !” he blurted out. His face was the reddest I’ve ever seen

I looked down at my body and laughed. “I’m not . I have underwear on.” I said putting my pyjamas on. “I’m not going to school.  Should I cook you breakfast?” I asked heading to the kitchen. I turned to look at him when he didn’t answer. He was still staring wide eyed at me.

“Taemin, you act like you never seen a girl in her underwear.”

He shyly looked down. He really never saw a girl like that.  “Only in the magazines Jonghyun has.” He quietly said.

I laughed and pinched his cheek. “So innocent.”


Chapter 10 already? I can't believe it.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting.

Thanks for subscribbing. Thanks you!