This is how it starts

Playing with A Bad Girl

Did you read the foreword? No? Go back!

                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at the clock, only 13 minutes left until school was over. You half listened as you teacher rambled about something you really didn’t care about. You began packing up your books, when the bell rang you wanted to be the first one out.

“Hurry up,” you mumbled to the clock there was only 5 minutes left. The bell finally rang and you ran out like a bat out of hell.

“Seul Rin-ah” you heard someone called.

You looked up it was your best friend Park Hee Ra. “Where’s Soo Chan?”

Hee Ra shrugged. “She’s probably outside waiting for us.”

You nodded and quickly gathered you books. “Let’s go.”

The two of you walked out of the building. You immediately spotted Soo Chan’s car, but no sign of your friend. You light a cigarette.

“You want one?” You ask Hee Ra.

She shakes her head. “My parents would kill me.”

You nodded.

 Soo Chan finally comes out with 3 boys following around her. You smiled knowing they would never have a chance with her. While she was one of the schools most sought after girls she wasn’t a and would not give you the time of day simply just because you asked.

“YAH!” she shouted when she got to the car. “When are you going to stop following me?”

A fourth boy came up behind them, you really didn’t pay attention assuming he was after Soo Chan.

“Seul Rin noona” a nervous voice said.

“Are you lost little kid?” one of the boys said. “Trust me you’re not these girls type.” You rolled you eyes at the boy speaking. Your eyes fell on the boy be spoken to, his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. You puffed out the last of your smoke and put out your cigarette.

“Taemin-ah,” you started. “You want to get ice-cream with me?”

He smiled nodding eagerly. You smiled as those boys stood with their mouths open in shock.

 

“Thanks for the ice cream noona” he said smiling. “I was really scared to talk to you.”

You raised my brow. “Really,” He nodded. “Why is that?”

“Everyone says you’re mean.” He said casually. Who is everyone you wondered and why were they talking about you?

You nodded and handed him a napkin. “You have ice cream around your mouth.”

He blushed quickly wiping his mouth. “Thank you” he mumbled.

We sat in silence for a while. “Noona, why did you take me out?” he asked.

“I just felt like it.”  You shrugged. It was probably just to piss those boys off but you weren’t going to tell him that. “Plus you’re really cute.” He frowned a bit.

 “What’s wrong?” You ask.

“I’m a man! Men aren’t cute!” He told you. “Noona” he whined when you started giggling.

“I’m sorry,” you said attempting to be serious. “I should get going. We should do this again.”

Taemin nodded. “Bye Noona!”


Did you like it? Leave a comment. <3

Even if you don't like it. Tell me.