Hold My Hand

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up late knowing that it's their day off. She was lying on her bed and browsing on her phone when a text came. 


"Saku-chan... 

I went out with Hyewon. 

I have something for you in the fridge.

Thank you for holding my hand last night."


Sakura immediately got up and went to the kitchen. When she opened the fridge, she smiled as she saw her favorite, kimchi jjigae. She took it out then reheat it. She took a photo and sent it to Chaeyeon.


"I'll eat it well."


Chaeyeon didn't respond. Sakura ate kimchi jjigae happily. It has become her favorite lately. Nako went to the kitchen as she took a break from watching drama. 


"Chaeyeon-unnie went on a date with Kang-chan, did you know?", Nako asked.

'Date?', Sakura told herself.

"I know. She texted me", she answered.

"Ah... you're not jealous?"

"No. Why would I be?"

"Wow! You sound confident."

"I am. Nothing to be jealous about. Plus, it's Kang-chan. You know how she likes to cling to everyone and show her affection. Not only that, she has her own way of being reliable. I'm glad she's there for Jjaeyeon."


Nako went back to her drama while Sakura went out to buy some snacks after finishing her food. She's gonna lock up in her gaming room. It's game time. Knowing that she can play all day, Sakura didn't mind the time, she just kept playing. Without her knowing, it's night time already. Chaeyeon is still out with Hyewon and she hasn't heard from them since the photo of kimchi jjigae she sent. Sakura grabbed her Switch and went back to playing. 


"Saku-chan!"


Chaeyeon is back from her date with Hyewon. Sakura just glanced then turned her eyes back to her game. Chaeyeon sat beside her. 


"You're back", Sakura said without looking.

"Kwangbae treated me with delicious food", Chaeyeon replied.

"Ah... Kang-chan really got good taste."

"You've been playing?"

"Yes. Got nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter