The Morning After

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting until midnight to celebrate her birthday with the members then having an after party for two with Chaeyeon, Sakura struggled to wake up. When she finally did, she found herself alone in her gaming room. She noticed that everything is cleaned up then she saw a note attached to a bowl on the table. 


"Good morning, Saku-chan! 
Eat this to relieve your hangover." 
                                     - Jjaeyeon


Sakura smiled. She arranged the bed then ate the soup Chaeyeon prepared. She tried to remember what happened on their after party. 

'Did we do something foolish?', she thought.

'But I have my clothes on...'

Sakura placed her hand on her head as she continued to recall the events in their after party for two.

'Am I that drunk or nothing much happened after we finished the soju?'

She finally decided to just shrug it off then she went out of the gaming room. She immediately looked for Chaeyeon. Nako, Wonyoung and Yuri were eating while Hiichan is taking a shower. They have a practice later. Her dongsaes said that Chaeyeon went out for a bit to buy something. Sakura decided to wait for her bestfriend... girlfriend, they're official now, on Chaeyeon and Hiichan's room. She sat on the bed and sent a text to Chaeyeon.


"Where are you?"


There's no reply. Sakura lied down as she kept waiting. After a while, Hiichan came in. She was surprised Sakura was there.


"What are you doing here, unnie?", Hiichan asked.

"I'm just waiting for Chaeyeon", Sakura answered.

"Ah... she said she'll return quickly."

"Can I keep waiting for her here?"

"Of course, unnie. It's your birthday anyway."

"Thank you, Hiichan."


Sakura checked her phone, ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter