Johnny | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[7:00am]

You trudge out of bed once your alarm goes off and start with your daily morning routine, usually ending it by grabbing breakfast.

It wasn’t a particularly good morning for you, feeling like you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed, so when you saw your cereal box on the topmost shelf, you couldn’t help but grumble out loud, cursing your petite physique when you realized you had to go through the trouble of pulling a chair from the dining area to the pantry to get it.

However, before you could move from where you were standing, staring up at the seemingly unreachable cereal box, you felt something, or rather someone, warm press against your back, and over your shoulder, a hand reached for the very object you were trying to get.

You turned around but immediately regretted it when you found Johnny standing just meager inches away from you, setting down the cereal box by the sink. You were trapped between his arms, frozen in place when he moved even closer. “I told you to call me when you needed something from the top shelves.”

“Y-yes, but I was just -”

“Uh-uh, no buts.”

“Why is my cereal even on the top shelf?”

“I put it there cause you left it lying around on the counter.”

You shrugged, realizing that he was just cleaning up after you. You turned away from him, taking note of how he still hadn’t taken his hands off the sink top. “Thank you, Johnny, but why are you insisting on this anyway?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter