Jaehyun | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2:11am]

You made your way to the second room from the stairs, slowly and quietly pushing the door, or at least as quietly as you can in your drunken state. You didn’t turn on the lights, you were not confident you can find the switch anyway, so you just took your clothes off until you were just in a tank top and boxer shorts before falling into bed.

You could have sworn you heard someone groan beside you, but you couldn’t care less. You clung to that feeling of sleep starting to devour you, afraid that if you opened your eyes, your world would start spinning again so you screwed your eyes shut, and soon, you were dead to the world.

The next time you opened your eyes, it was daybreak. You were still dizzy, but not as you were just hours ago. You, however, felt the bed you were lying on face-down shift, and you could have sworn you felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around your shoulder and the small of your back, gently easing you to your back.

In the seconds that followed, the cogs in your brain moved and you realized you made a bed out of someone, and when you finally came to full consciousness, you were confronted by the face of your older brother’s best friend merely centimeters from yours, slowly opening his eyes, those prominent dimples showing as he flashed you a lopsided smile.

You wanted to bolt right out of bed, but his steady gaze held you there. “What are you doing here, Jaehyun?”

“I slept over,” he answered, gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter