Haechan | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[10:35]

The door burst open on the lower area of the amphitheater lecture room to admit that boy who always came in five minutes late every single day. He entered in a red and white ensemble, adding a splash of color to the rather muted browns and greys of the room.

It was to be expected. You knew what would come next.

“Lee Donghyuck, late again,” the professor would say. As always, he had a good excuse which, at times, would make the class crack up since he had that attitude even professors can’t seem to go against. He’s rather sassy and you admired that, but you didn’t quite appreciate the fact that it has become a routine with him being the personification of an annoying ad interrupting an interesting video.

You didn’t get why he had to make a grand entrance when he can go to the back access on the higher level of the room. He also sat across the aisle from you at the back of the room. It wasn’t as if you had anything against him being late, but you felt annoyed whenever he did it.

“Go take your seat,” the professor told him, slightly chuckling at the boy’s antics.

You eyed him in disapproval as he passed by. He already knew that. You made it a part of his routine, too. He’d usually throw a pout at your direction then a remorseless smirk, but that day, he placed a bottle of strawberry milk on top of your table.

You frowned, watching him sit down until your eyes met again. “What?” you mouthed, and in response, he mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter