Chenle | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2:15pm]

“Sure, man…Yeah…”

You looked at Chenle from above the top of the book you were reading, listening in to his conversation with his best friend whose voice was slightly audible from the device held against your boyfriend’s ear.

“I’ll be there…Okay…Bye.”

He hung up and you pretended to be reading, adjusting your legs which were propped on Chenle’s lap. You already knew what it was about. He got an invite from Jisung, no doubt.

“Babe,” he began, the single syllable of the word seemingly dragged out longer than he intended. Chenle leaned sideways to your direction, trying to grab your attention. When you didn’t respond, he resorted to peeking over the book you were reading. “Hey.”

You raised the book higher to block his face and let out a gruff sound as a response. You could almost imagine the pout on his face.

“Jisung just called and -”

“You’re going out,” you supplied for him, trying to hide the irritation in your tone. He just came from a schedule with the guy, and you adored Jisung to pieces, but he was interrupting your supposed time with Chenle. At times, you didn’t know whom he was dating anymore.

He grabbed the book from your hand and grinned at you like a puppy. “Is it okay if I go?”

Your heart sank at that. You really wanted to spend time with him and yet…

Swatting his hand away from your book, you smiled sardonically at him. “Sure, have a good time.” You arched a brow the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter