Jaehyun | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[3:09pm]

You looked up to find Jaehyun watching you from where he was standing at the veranda. You were on vacation but it didn’t mean work stopped, what with the current merger you were trying to close. However, upon seeing what he was doing, your fingers immediately stopped flying across the keyboard.

Jaehyun usually hated watching you work, his explanation being, “You turn into this empty shell of a human, and you become this soulless, ruthless being when you’re working.”

He’s seen you in action once, and there wasn’t a repeat of that, but this time, he was staring at you as if he’s seeing something that elicited utter joy in him, his eyes tender while a playful smile adorned his lips.

Jaehyun looked away when you broke eye contact, making you feel bad all of a sudden. Sure, you were together in a beautiful place away from home but it seemed like you were worlds apart. So, you stopped whatever you’re doing and went to the veranda.

Quietly, you slipped your arms on either of his sides, embracing him as you leaned against his back, inhaling his scent and committing it to memory.

“I’m sorry, Jae,” you murmured.

He chuckled, turning around so that he could hold you. “Don’t be. You’re doing amazing.” Sadness crossed his eyes even when he smiled. “Finish what you need to. I can wait.”

“No. That’s hardly fair to you.” You shook your head, standing on you toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. Upon pulling back, you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter