Jaehyun | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1:40PM]

You lined up to order iced latte at the counter. You were second from the first person, while third in line were a couple of freshmen girls, giggling and whispering amongst themselves as they glanced at one particular direction.

Following their line of vision, you saw that they were looking at the guy sitting at the corner table by the glass walls.

“Oh my god, look at those dimples!” one of the girls said, while the other said, “He’s so dreamy.”

You suppressed laughter when they caught you staring, too. They looked at you as if they were expecting your input so you said, “Yeah, Jaehyun’s gorgeous, isn’t he?”

They both nodded with bright goo-goo eyes, repeating his name. All that was missing was for them to drool.

“He’s a dork though,” you said with a fond smile, facing forward as it was your turn, but you didn’t miss the questioning looks on their faces. You finally placed your order and made your way to where Jaehyun was sitting.

“Looks like you made some friends,” he commented as you were sitting down.

You looked behind you and saw the shocked look on their faces. “I was just telling them what a dork you are.”

He pouted at you then. “You’re mean.”

“Well, baby, I’m just telling them the truth.”

“Do you really think I’m a dork?”

“Yeah.” You placed your hands on either of his cheeks. “…my adorable dork.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter