Jaemin | "Bloom" | Drabble

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE: Bloom

CHARACTERS: Reader | Jaemin | Jeno (minor)

WORD COUNT: 978

===================================================================================================

The party wasn’t really hopping like it’s supposed to, or at least it seemed that way to you cause everyone seemed to enjoying themselves. Still, you weren’t about to force yourself, and ended up in one of the upstairs room. You were lying on the bed, your head slightly dangling off the corner, your fingers tracing the visible contours of the intricate cherry blossoms inked on the side of your body, extending from the side of your thigh to your ribs.

You were not aware of how long you have been there, but somewhere along that, the door was gently pushed open, momentarily filling the room with loud music before it faded into muffled tones. You recognized the person who entered immediately.

“Y/N,” he acknowledged your presence, a bit surprised to see you there, but he immediately fell into a rather relaxed mood when your lips curled in a lopsided smile at the sight of him.

“Jaemin,” you returned with what a nod, your eyes taking in his appearance before returning your attention to the ceiling. He was oddly beautiful, a treat to the eyes with those bright eyes and even brighter smile. Your opinion of him never changed from the first time you saw him. Well, you’ve only seen him two other times, one being the time you got the tattoo. He was there at the shop since, Jeno, your artist, was his friend. He left before the process started. The second time was during another party where he recognized you. You spoke a bit, and at the end of the night, ended up waking up in his car at three in the morning cause he didn’t know where he should take you. You thanked him for taking care of you and driving you home and that was about it.

Jaemin stood against the nightstand, a bottle of beer in one hand while the other held onto the side of the furniture. He took several swigs from his drink when he suddenly spoke. “How have you been since…” he looked at you then “…you know, that night?”

You shifted your eyes to him. “Good. Thanks again. How have you been, Jaemin?” you asked, finding that you liked saying his name apart from looking at him.

“Great.” He then set his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter