Jeno | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[11:11pm]

“It’s 11:11! Make a wish!”

“Huh?”

“It’s your birthday in a bit, squirt. Anything you want?” you asked Jeno over the phone to clarify your previous statement. You’ve known him for so long and gave him a birthday present every year since then that you were running out of ideas. Besides, he pretty much had everything you could think of.

“Oh. Anything?” he asked eagerly.

“Yeah. Within reason, of course. I can’t buy you a car or a condo.”

He laughed at your words and he seemed to be pondering about it for a bit before he said, “Come over. Now.”

“Now?” You sat up on your bed, conflicted about going out. “That’s what you want?”

“You said I can have anything.”

You grumbled. “Yeah, like any ‘thing’.” You shrugged when he started whining. He only lived across the street anyway so you gave in. “Fine.” You hung up and went downstairs and out the front door in your PJs and oversized shirt when you spotted him sitting on the steps of their porch, beckoning you over.

“So?” you asked him when you reached the steps.

He rose on his full height and took a step towards you. “You said I can have anything,” he made sure again.

You made a face. “I came all the way here, didn’t I?”

He rolled his eyes at you but smiled nonetheless. “Okay, close your eyes. No peeking.”

“If this is one of your sick pranks, I’m not -”

“It’s not!” he countered. “Just close 'em.”

Fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter