Kun | Time Stamp

NCT Drabble/One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[9:00am]

“Y/N?”

Kun was the same, a bit more mature, of course, but to you, he was pretty much the same - same bright eyes, same pretty smile. He is your Kun, in appearance anyway, but you would be stupid not to admit that something changed. It was expected after you’ve been gone for seven long years, and you don’t even know why you came back to begin with.

Gone were the days when he would always have your back, picking you up wherever and whenever, bearing with your delinquencies and putting up with your erratic behavior. Kun has always been the good one, and you knew it was the least you could do to show up and congratulate him on the new step he was taking in his life. You’ve only heard from friends, and at first, you only wanted to see for yourself, but when you finally arrived and saw evidence of it, you realized how real everything was. He’s no longer yours.

“Hello, Kun,” you greeted, removing your sunglasses as you stood outside his door.

He looked stricken when he saw you but that soon turned to awkward fumbling as he opened the door wider as if he remembered his manners. “You’re back.”

You offered him a faint smile. “Yes.”

He looked confused. You hated home. Always have. “For good?”

At that, you finally chuckled, shaking your head. “For a short while. I was passing by and thought I’d stop by.”

“I see.” Kun appeared thoughtful but sadness crossed his eyes. “Would you like to come in?”

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter