002

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a month after Sarang's mother passing. Her father has been trying to get her to manage her mother's jewelleries company but Sarang refused to do so in order to be with Hajun. Her little son has been complaining about his new kindergarten so Sarang had to stay home in order to tend to his whining. But now that Hajun has been getting along with his friends, he seems to love his new kindergarten already and Sarang has no other excuses to give to her father when the older came early in the morning with a girl beside him. Sarang send Hajun's off, kissing his cute little cheeks and telling him to behave properly before she gets inside her house to listen to what her dad has to say. Sarang takes the seat in front of her dad,

"Sarang, this is Somi, your secretary."

The tall girl stands up and bows politely. Sarang smiles sweetly and turns to look at her dad.

"Dad, I'm-"

"Sarang, when you decided to step down from our family's business, I've never once asked you why, because I believe you must have your own reason to give up something so precious in your life. But now that your mother's gone, we can't leave her effort on someone else's hands. And we can't burden your little brother, he has so much on his shoulders already."

Sarang sighs, looking down at her fingers,

"Please, Sarang. The company is always meant for you. That's why me and your mother build two different companies. Because we have two precious son and daughter."

Sarang looks up, her eyes wavering.

"Dad, I uh,"

Sarang purses her lips, she lets out another sighs before she turns to look at her new secretary.

"Somi, I want you to call the company's shareholders for an immediate meeting at 10 today."

The pretty girl nods and takes out an ipad from her handbag, her fingers dancing on the electronic device. Sarang's father smiles faintly, his eyes gleaming with tears,

"I need the shareholders to know that I'm the new President."

Sarang said before she stands up to send her father off, her father moves forward, taking her petite body in his, patting her shoulder,

"Thank you, Sarang. But calling the shareholders mean you're going to meet Se-"

"I know. It doesn't matter. The past is a past."

Sarang's father nods, patting her daughter arms before moving out of the house into his car where his driver has been waiting. Sarang bites her lower lips, looking at her father's car and when the car can no longer be seen, she walks inside the house, looking at her secretary.

"If you haven't had your breakfast just feel free to eat the toasts. I'm going to get ready."

The girl nods and bows. Sarang walks upstairs and when she's done showering, she folds the small towel on her long hair. She hums while she walks across her walk in closet, looking for a suitable office attire. She then stops in front of her short iridescent black knit dress that she got from BALMAIN and decided to just go with it. She then picks up her small mini lady DIOR lambskin bag to pair with her outfit. She blow dries her hair and gets ready. Putting up the earrings from her mother's company, she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

"If I didn't meet you and fall in love with you, I would've looked like this everyday."

Sarang whispers, her lips trembling as she remembers him. He, who used to become her dream, he, who used to become her everything, he, who she loved more than herself and alos he, who destroys her. Putting all of her thoughts aside, she grabs her bag and went downstairs to Somi cleaning the plates. Somi's eyes widen as she looks at her boss, just hour before she looks so cute and small in her one piece dress and now she looks so beautifully beautiful with her light make up and her short knit dress that compliments her petite body and milky legs. 

"Just so you know, I'm not familiar with heels so I prefer sneakers."

Sarang friendly said as she takes out her Gucci sneakers from her shoe cupboard. Somi smiles, running slowly to take her handbag and follows behind he rbeautiful boss.

"No one's going to say anything."

Somi said but her eyes then widen, knowing that she's become too comfortabe with her new boss. Sarang chuckles, her eyes sparkling with laughters,

"Yep, because I'm the President."

Somi smiles and laugh with her boss. Somi feels really thankful that her boss is very friendly that she keeps on talking about what should she eats for lunch when it's just 9.30 in the morning. 

"Somi, I hope we can be friends, even though I'm 6 years older than you and basically is your boss, I really hope to get along well with you." Sarang said once they get in the car. Somi who's sitting in front turns around to face her new boss. A sincere smile pasted on her face as she nods,

"It's my pleasure to be your friend, Miss Yoon."

"Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter