010

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang fidgets on her seat while she waits for Sehun to come and to finally settle things out with him. It has been more than a week after their trip to Jeju and after the hair-pulling scene. Sehun insisted on sending Hajun to an international kindergarten nearby his office saying that he'll send his son off to school and will even pick him up after school, which Sarang strongly disagrees at first, afraid of seeing her son getting hurt again. But Sehun assured her that he'll make sure no one will dare to lay a finger on Hajun and Sarang heard him telling the teachers to pay close attention to not only their son but the other kids too on the first day of sending Hajun to his new kindergarten, which then the teachers quickly nod, probably scared on how stern Sehun's sounds like. It's amusing seeing Sehun still didn't even changed, he really only has a soft spot for her, just like the old days when they were both enganged, that one day Sarang accidentally got into a cat fight with his ex-secretary because that fox claimed that she slept with Sehun and told the entire office, making everyone talked bad about Sehun behind his back when he clearly was spending the night with Sarang that night the fox claimed that he slept with her. Sarang never was a jealous freak but she really can't stand seeing other people stepping on the dignity of the person she loves so she barged into his office and immediately slapped the girl, which the girl then grabbed her hair and they both start screaming on each others' faces, until Sehun had to rush out of the meeting to calm Sarang down.

She clearly remembers how his voice tone changed when he talked to her compared to when he talked to his ex-secretary. It's funny how Sehun is never the type to actually care about what people think about him that he has no idea that his own secretary is spreading behind his back. He was shouting at his ex-secretary until the girl bawl her eyes out and he even threatened her to sue her and her entire family if she ever shows her face in front of him again, making the girl disappears from their life since that day, it's as if she has been sent to another country. And when he's done with his secretary, Sarang notices how his eyes soften and how he sounds so calming and gentle as he takes her into his arms, peppering kisses on the side of her hair while he pats her back lovingly, muttering series of apologies for not being aware of the things happening in his own company. Sehun was, and still that loving him. He made a mistake, Sarang knows that, he was a fool and he was blinded with anger when he chased her out of his life. She wanted to be with him again, she wanted to take care of him and she wanted to build a family with him, again. But she doesn't want to be happy when someone else's is suffering, especially when that someone else is his own mother, the woman who brings him out into this world. Sarang is not selfish, no matter what Sehun's mother has done to her, she is still a mother, his mother, and she only have both Sehun and Mina in her life. Sarang didn't want to destroy that family. She knows no matter how much she loves Sehun, her love would never win against his mother's love towards him. 

Sarang's deep in her thought when she heard the chair in front of her being pulled, making her diverted her eyes from the huge glass window beside her, looking up at the handsome guy who's smiling down at her as he takes his seat,

"I've sent Hajun home. He's asleep while he was busy talking about how they learned calligraphy today."

Sehun said with a huge smile on his face while he flips through the huge menu, but Sarang's not having it, her chest feels heavy,

"Sehun."

Sehun hums, putting the menu down and focuses on the small girl in front of her who keeps on looking on her lap,

"I have the answer already."

Sehun smiles, but his smile didn't reach his ears as he could feel the surge of anxiety bubbling up inside him,

"I'm not going to give you a second chance. I don't want to have anything to do with you, again. But don't worry, you can come and spend time with Hajun during the weekends, I won't stop you from seeing him. You're his father and I don't want him to grow up without you now that he's already attached to you."

Sehun knew it, he could see this coming but he has a slight hope that Sarang would accept him back, would give him the second chance,

"Sarang. Can't we work this out? Can't we work us out? I don't know about you but what I know is that I love you and I will never stop loving you. I've commited a terrible mistakes in the past and I wanted to make up to those mistakes, Sarang because I love you, I love you so much. Don't do to this to me, Sarang."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter