006

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun squinted his eyes open with a headache and his younger sister tiptoeing as she puts his luggage inside one of his huge cabinet's drawers. Sehun sighs, sitting up on the bed trying to recall everything that happen last night but the only thing he remembers is the familiar fragrance that's still lingering on his badly crumpled dress shirt, and the familiar warmth of the person he misses the most for 5 years. Noticing her brother's already awake, Mina turns to look at the messy brother of hers with her arms folded on her chest,

"Don't do that again, oppa. Don't go looking for Sarang unnie with your stupid drunken state. You're no longer her boyfriend, fiance or husband, you're just her ex-husband, the one who throws her away 5 years ago."

Mina sternly said, her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes fixed on her brother who's pursing his lips as he looks down on his lap, probably ashamed of what happened last night. Mina didn't want to sugar coat everything, she loves her brother and she loves Sarang too. Seeing how her brother starts becoming the mess he was when he chased Sarang out of his life. She will never forget how her brother would come home every night, crying in his room and sometimes calling out for Sarang in his drunken state. She didn't want to see him like that again, even though she knows that her brother's the one who created the mess to himself but whatever happens, he is still her older brother, the one who's always looking out for her in silence. 

"Don't forget that you have a son too, now. And he's already 5 years old, old enough to differentiate what's good and what's bad, who's a good person and who's a bad person. What do you think he'll say about you if he ever stumbles into you in your drunken state? Solve this problem like how an adult would do. Like a father would do."

Sehun nods, looking up at his sister,

"Tell me what should I do, Mina? I ed up. 5 years.. I neglected them for 5 years, Mina. I let Sarang raise our son alone for 5 years. I don't deserve her, I don't deserve the both of them, Mina but I don't want to lose them. I love Sarang, so so much. And my son too.. I never got to see how he looks like when he first arrived into this world, I never got to pat him to sleep when he cries every night and Sarang.. Her morning sickness always gets the worse out of her and I wonder how did she lived alone, away from everyone in a foreign country with a growing baby inside her. Who help caress her back when she feels like vomitting? Who accompanied her to her pregnancy check ups? She has no one with her, Mina. I know she pushed everyone away after that night I chased her out, even her own family, she pushed them away and live her life silently alone in that country. I should've been with her in every steps she takes in raising Hajun. I should've listened to her and Baekhyun, I should've investigated the whole thing but I blindly accused her, shouting at her and chased her out. I even force her to complete the divorce paper. I.. I ed up, Mina. I don't deserve any forgiveness."

Mina could feel her eyes teary as she listens to her brother's heart-wrenching confession and she has no one else to blame but her selfish mother, if only her mother didn't plan everything back then, none of this will happen. She'll never have to take care of a drunken brother every night, her brother wouldn't have to suffer from guilt and a kid would've be able to grow up with a father figure. Her mother took every bit of happiness from both her brother and her Sarang unnie away. Mina moves to sit at the edge of the bed, eyes never leaving her brother who's silently crying,

"Oppa, remember back then when you chased after Sarang unnie when you guys broke up on her first year in university. The day when she got mad at you for always putting your stupid friends first over her? You missed out your dates with her just to go out and play games with your friends and you made her wait in the rain because you fell asleep after two days of spending your time finishing your overdue thesis."

Sehun chuckles, bobbing his head, how can he forgets about everything that involves Sarang in his life.

"Then she asked for a break up right when you arrived in the rain, am I right?"

Sehun hums,

"I was acting really stupid that time. I can't make up any words when she cried in front of me, drenched in the rain and asking for a break up."

"That's because you're the reason why she feels neglected and she feels like you don't love her anymore."

Sehun nods, admitting the fact that he made her feel neglected once and he made her feel it again.

"What did you do to win her back that time?"

"I followed her around the campus, with flowers, teddy bears and her favourite yogurt drinks."

"How did you guys get back together again?"

"I kneeled in front of the girl's hostel, with a bouquet of flower for the whole day until she finally came out of her room in the middle of the night and hit me with the bouquet of flower I handed to her. She's.. so cute that night, with her face red in anger as she hits me multiple times, asking me to repeat all the wrong doings I did to her loudly."

Mina chuckles, she knows exactly how cute her Sarang unnie could get especially when she's mad at her stupid brother. 

"Then, why don't you step up your games and try to win her back like those good old days?"

"It's not the same, Mina. There's no kid involved that time and it's just a small fight between us."

"I know, oppa. What I mean to say is for you to win her back. Ask and beg for her forgiveness even if you think you don't deserve it. If you really really love Sarang unnie and Hajun, get your right and get them back. Make up to those 5 years of you throwing them away. Watch Hajun grows up, be with him as he grows from now on. You're his father and you and Sarang unnie have spent more times being in love and genuinely happy together compared to those painful 5 years. Do anything and everything you can to win Sarang unnie back and to get back the 5 years you've missed."

Sehun smiles as he looks at his sister who's looking at him with a worried look on her face,

"You've grown up into a fine lady, Oh Mina."

Mina scoffs, throwing one of the pillow towards her brother who's laughing,

"I've told Uncle Jang that you'll be taking a leave today so use this whole day to think about what you should do to make up to everything that happened 5 years ago."

"Thank you, little sis. I think I know just what to do so you can go home now, I'll be leaving after I take a shower and changed."

Mina huffs,

"Chasing me out now after I give a whole thousand words of speech to make you get you back together again. Typical Oh Sehun."

Sehun playfully hums, bobbing his head as he pushes his sister out of his room and chuckles when he saw her stomping her feet out of his house after taking her stuffs.

Sarang frowns as she went through the few new designs for their upcoming jewellery sets before a smile crept up on her face hearing her son's cute, excited voice from upstairs as he's having his classes in his room. Hajun has been home-schooling a few days after he was discharged from the hospital and that's when Sarang finally dropped the lawsuit she had against the pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter