023

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sweet corn, what are we here for?"

Sarang softly asks, her arm wrapped around Sehun's as they watched their son excitedly picking up a huge set of car from the toy shop. Sarang's already in her 8th months of pregnancy and since her due date is only 3 weeks away, Sehun is making sure they've got everything for their upcoming baby girl prepared that even though Sarang has mentioned that the amount of stuffs they bought previously are more than enough, Sehun insisted on bringing his wife and son out to get some more stuffs. 

"We are here for baby Haeun."

Sarang nods, smiling as she watches her son already pouting, putting back the set of car inside the rack,

"No one loves me anymore."

Hajun cutely said, slumping his shoulders as he walks away from the section with Sehun and Sarang trailing behind their sulking son.

"Hajun."

Sehun calls out for his son but seeing no response from the little guy, Sehun stops walking,

"Oh Hajun."

Hajun sighs, stopping as he turns to look at both his parents before he walks towards them, his eyes fixed on the floor knowing that his father is angry now that he's using his stern voice,

"I'm sorry.."

Hajun softly whispers, making Sarang sighs as she looks up at Sehun who then crouches in front of his son, 

"Buddy."

Hajun hums,

"Daddy and mommy love you, so much and we love both you and baby Haeun the same. Nothing more, nothing less."

"But everyone's only talking about baby Haeun. Mommy always falls asleep everytime we watch a movie together at home. Mommy didn't help me with my homeworks anymore. I miss mommy."

Sarang pouts, feeling her eyes teary upon hearing her son's confession. He might've been feeling neglected because Sarang has been extremely exhausted now that her belly has grown so much bigger and she tends to always fall asleep early every night, making her spend less time with her son.

"Hajun, mommy is tired because she's carrying baby Haeun."

"Mommy's sorry, Hajun... Mommy promise I'll spend more time with you after baby Haeun came out, okay?"

Hajun nods, looking up at his mother with tears in his eyes,

"Promise?"

Sarang smiles, nodding her head as Hajun lunges towards his mother, hugging her belly tightly with Sarang caressing his hair. Sehun sighs, shaking his head as he looks at his wife and his son with an adoring smile on his handsome face,

"Don't ever say no one loves you anymore, sweet corn. You're mommy's sweetheart and will always be mommy's sweetheart."

"Then what about me?"

Sehun asks, grinning towards his wife as Sarang snorts, playfully putting up her fist in front of her husband with Hajun giggling as he watches his parents.

"I'll pick some toys for baby Haeun. Oppa will pick pretty toys for you, Haeun."

Hajun said, eyes fixed on Sarang's huge belly making both Sehun and Sarang laughs as Hajun then pulls both his parents towards the babies toys' set wth his mouth didn't stop talking about his excitement of meeting his little sister.

Sarang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter