012

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't run, Hajun! You're wearing socks and it's slippery!"

Sarang shouts, seeing her little son cutely sprints his way inside their huge house as the boy's excited to spend the night with Sehun for the weekend before he fly to the States. Hajun told her that Sehun's leaving, which Hajun cried every night before he sleep, begging Sarang to stop Sehun from going and as much as Sarang wants to stop him, she knows she doesn't have the rights to do so now that she's clearly rejected him. Sighing to herself, Sarang puts her car key inside the key box and when she's about to walk upstairs to prepare Hajun's stuffs, she stops on track when she saw Mrs. Oh sitting on the couch with her hands clapsed and a cup of probably coffee or tea in front of her on the glass table. 

Sarang frowns, turning to look at one of her maids who's walking towards her with her head hung low,

"Miss, she insisted on coming inside and the guards couldn't--"

"It's okay, I know her. It's fine. Thank you, for serving her the drink."

The maid nods with a smile on her face,

"Please help pack Hajun's clothes, ask anyone who's free to look after Hajun while he takes his shower and please, entertain him for awhile upstairs. Until I called out for him."

The maid nods again, bowing and starts walking towards the kitchen before she went upstairs with two other maids. Sarang walks towards the couch and the older woman then stands up, Sarang could see her hands trembling before she awkwardly grins at her. Sarang smiles, putting her handbag down on the couch before she sits in front of Mrs. Oh,

"Sit, aunty."

Sarang politely says after seeing the older woman fidgeting in front of her. Mrs. Oh then nods and sits, her eyes avoid meeting Sarang's who's staring at her.

"Sarang. I... How do I say this.. I.."

Sarang leans in and gently takes Mrs. Oh's hand in hers, her other hand patting the back of Mrs. Oh's hand as she grips on it, beaming a smile at the older woman who's eyes teary,

"It's just me, aunty. You don't have to be nervous. I'll listen to whatever you have to say."

Mrs. Oh purses her lips, her tears start falling down her cheeks.

"Why are you so kind, Sarang?"

She whispers, face drenched with tears as she looks up at the small girl who's still holding her hand tightly in hers. 

"I've done so much towards you, towards my own grandson. Why are you still being kind to me? You're not supposed to hold my hand like this, you're supposed to slap me with this hand, after what I did to you."

Sarang chuckles, 

"I've known you ever since I'm in my highschool years. You're my mom only bestfriend, we used to go shopping together, getting our nails done even though I can't paint my nails because I was apparently still a highschool kid."

Mrs. Oh chuckles too, nodding her head,

"You must've had your reasons for doing that to me, to Sehun. You're a great mother, Mrs. Oh, everytime I look at you, it feels like I'm looking at my mom. You two practically resembles each other."

"I'm sorry, Sarang. I'm really sorry. For what I've done. I was.."

Mrs. Oh stops talking for awhile as she tries to control her sobs, Sarang pats her hand, assuring her that she's going to wait until she speaks again,

"I was jealous of you. Seeing how Sehun loves you, he loves you more than he loves himself and I bet his love for you is much more bigger than his love for me."

Sarang shakes her head,

"No, aunty. Sehun loves you, he loves you so much."

"His father never loved me. We're married because of our family's bussiness, we had Sehun and Mina because of the pressure from Sehun's grandparents. If not because of them, I'm sure he wouldn't even touch me."

Sarang frowns, her heart breaks so much hearing every words that came out of Mrs. Oh's mouth. Her mother and Sehun never told her about this.

"I've never told anyone about this except for your mother. That's why we spent time a lot together because I don't have anyone to spend my time with. His father was always busy and even when Sehun starts taking over the company, he was rarely home, he went travelling around the world, leaving me alone in that huge mansion. And I started to feel jealous when I saw how Sehun treats you, how everyone seems to adore you. Things got worse for me when I caught Sehun's father cheating behind my back, with his lover whom he didn't get to marry. Turns out they went travelling together. I felt so stupid, so stupid for waiting for him every night, when he's happily in love with someone else."

Sarang tightens the grip on Mrs. Oh's hand, her tears falling down her cheeks, her heart feels heavy thinking about what Sehun's mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter