018

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been over 3 months after the wedding and Sarang is now used to managing the house on her own without maids, with the help of Sehun and their son who’s always trying to help everytime both her and her husband were doing their weekly house cleaning. Sehun realizes that his wife has been acting a little weird for the past weeks that her moods are easily swayed, she could be happy for a while, then gets mad over herself and sometimes she even cries for no reason. Thinking it might be because of the stress of managing her company from home, Sehun decides to just follow everything that her wife wants and he reminds himself to be extra careful around her when he acts or speaks.

It’s 2 in the morning when Sarang suddenly feels like eating her favourite ice-cream that she always got everytime she went out with Sehun to buy groceries that she sits up straight on the bed, turning to look at Sehun who’s sleeping soundly. Thinking that she didn’t want to bother her husband whoms she knows is tired after all of the works from the company, Sarang carefully gets off the bed, taking her brown cardigan as well as her sling bag and car key, she fixes her hair bun that’s already messy before she slowly went out of the room.  

Smiling and giggling to herself, Sarang’s eyes sparkle once she saw the ice-cream that she’s been craving for that she bought 3 for herself, and one each for both Hajun and Sehun. After paying, Sarang quickly takes out one of the ice-cream from the plastic bag she’s holding, immediately eating it while she walks towards her car and keep on eating it even when she’s driving herself home. Sarang parks her car right beside Sehun’s Range Rover and went out of her car, taking out another stick of her favourite ice-cream as she starts eating it while she makes her way inside their huge house after she pinches the ‘close’ button to close their front gate.

Sarang’s happily eating her ice-cream, her hand swaying the plastic bag that’s holding another one of her favourite ice-cream as well as Sehun’s and Hajun’s until the huge door suddenly wide opened, revealing Sehun with his messy hair, frowning as he looks down at his wife.

“Where were you?”

Sarang smiles, making her way inside their house after she closes the door, trailing right behind Sehun as the guy sits on the couch, looking sleepy and tired.

“I went to get ice-creams. I bought one for you and Hajun too!”

Sehun sighs, closing his eyes for a while as he leans his head on the headrest,

“It’s almost 3 in the morning, Sarang.”

Sarang purses her lips, hearing from the tone of voice that Sehun’s using, Sarang clearly knows that he’s mad at her.

“You left your phone too. I was so worried, Sarang but I can’t go out to look for you because Hajun’s fast asleep.”

Sarang looks down on her feet and she could see her favourite ice-cream that she’s eating drips down on the expensive wooden floor, as well as her tears. She knows Sehun’s stressed out because of the company and she knows he could get mad pretty easily, but he never showed those side of him to her, except 5 years ago and now, he’s showing it again and Sarang hates it so much.

“Wake me up if you want anything at this hour, I’ll go get anything you want for you. Just, wake me up and don’t go out alone. It’s dangerous, Sarang.”

Hearing no response from his wife, Sehun opens his eyes and his heart breaks seeing Sarang looking so small in front of him, her hand wiping her tears and he could see her stop eating the ice-cream that she’s been holding. Sehun stands up and walks towards his wife, just when he’s about to hug her, Sarang moves away from him, looking up at him with tears drenching her face,

“I’m sorry.”

Sarang whispers and she quickly makes her way to their kitchen, throwing her half eaten ice-cream before she shoves the plastic of ice-cream inside their fridge and makes her way upstairs with Sehun trailing behind her, his hand gently reaching for hers but Sarang didn’t stop pushing it away.

“Love.”

Sarang takes her cardigan off, puts her car key and her wallet on the bedside table as she then takes her pillow, hugging it tight on her chest and was about to make her way downstairs again but Sehun rushes to stop her, standing tall in front of her,

“Love, I’m sorry. I was just worried. I woke up seeing no one beside me and—“

Sarang ignores Sehun and pushes him away, making her way out of their room and went downstairs. Putting the expensive pillow on the huge couch, Sarang then gets on the couch and lie herself on it, closing her eyes to sleep but Sehun won’t leave her alone that the guy’s crouching beside her, his hand caressing her hair,

“Love, let’s get back inside our room, you won’t be comfortable sleeping here and it’s cold. You don’t even have a blanket with you.”

Sarang remains quiet with her eyes close and she could hear her husband sighing,

“Love, please. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t use that tone on you. I’m sorry, Love. Don’t do this to me. Come on, I’ll carry you up to bed okay, baby?”

Sarang lies sideways, back facing Sehun who then stands up, making his way upstairs and take his pillow as well as their huge comforter and went back downstairs, putting his pillow down onto the floor beside the couch where Sarang’s sleeping before he gently put the comforter on her small body, his hand caressing her hair. Leaning down to land a kiss on Sarang’s forehead, Sehun whispers,

“Good night, Love. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise. I’ll be sleeping beside you on the floor in case you fall, I can catch you.”

Sehun then lies his body on the carpeted floor with his hands crossed on his chest as he turns to lie sideways, facing his wife’s back before he closes his eyes and fall asleep. Sarang opens her eyes after a while and turns to look down at Sehun and she couldn’t help but starts crying again as she saw him already fast asleep on the floor beside the couch she’s lying. Sarang then drapes the remaining ends of the huge comforter that Sehun put on her just now on Sehun’s body, gently fixing it and because her husband is undeniably tall, Sehun’s feet could still be seen out of the comforter that Sarang wipes her tears knowing that it must be very uncomfortable for him. Lying back down on the couch, Sarang stares at her sleeping husband until she too falls asleep.

Sarang has been ignoring Sehun for the entire day that even when they’re having dinner at his mother’s house, Sarang didn’t talk as much as she always did and everytime Sehun tries to strike a conversation with her in between the dinner she would immediately talk to their son who’s sitting on her lap while she feeds him.

“Sarang unnie, let me hold Hajun. You eat too. You keep on feeding him and I didn’t see you eating for yourself.”

Mina’s about to stand up to take Hajun but Sarang shakes her head, smiling faintly towards the younger girl,

“It’s fine, I’m not hungry and I’ve eaten a lot during lunch today.”

“You had your lunch at 12 and now’s already 8, Love. It has been few hours.”

Sehun said, turning to look at his small wife worriedly but the girl ignores him and continues to feed their son. Mina sits back down and turns to look at her mother who’s looking at both Sehun and Sarang before the older turns to look at her, as if they could sense the tense between Sarang and Sehun, Mrs. Oh clears and tries to lift up the mood by talking to her grandson who then keeps on making them laugh with his cute and funny antics.

They’re done with their dinner that they’re now settled in the living room, with Hajun sitting on Mina’s lap as he watches the huge tv that’s showing ‘The Lion King’ with Mrs. Oh sitting beside them on the huge couch. Sarang then offered herself to prepare the fruits that they bought from their house which Mrs. Oh then thanked her, watching her daughter-in-law making her way to the kitchen with Sehun who followed a few minutes after.

Sarang’s arranging the grapes on the plate when she feels arms snaking around her waist and a peck landed on her cheek,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter