008

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month and it has becomes a routine for Hajun to wait for his father to come and spend the whole evening with him, sometimes Sehun even stayed for dinner when Hajun starts whining and hugging him tightly, not letting the guy to leave. Sarang knows that Sehun has been trying to reach her in between the times he's spending his times with Hajun in her house but she couldn't care less as she keeps herself busy with her works. Hajun's pouting as he leans his body on Sehun's chest, sitting comfortably on his father's lap with his hands playing with his fingers. Hajun caught a fever and he's been whining ever since he first woke up, asking for his daddy that Sarang has no other choices than to text Mina, asking the girl to tell her brother about his son which the guy then immediately leave his office in order to tend to his sick son.

"Daddy.."

Sehun hums, looking down on his son,

"Can we go for a holiday? With mommy too..."

Hajun whispers, his usual loud voice has been replaced with a very soft and small voice, making Sarang heart clenches thinking about her son who's easily fall sick, ever since when he was a baby. 

"Daddy's fine with it. Ask mommy."

Sehun replies, his hand moves to caress his son's hair as the little guy turns to look at his mother who's staring at him from the dining table behind the couch he was sitting with Sehun.

"Mommy.. Can we? Holiday?"

Sarang sighs, pursing her lips knowing that if she agreed, that means she'll be spending her whole weekend with Sehun and she's not yet done with trying to sort her own feelings.

"You're sick, Hajun."

"I'm going to get better. I promise, mommy.. Please..."

Hajun pouts, his eyes teary,

"Fine. We'll go with just the two of us. Don't burden your daddy anymore. He's a busy man and you've taken a lot of his time this whole month."

"It's fine, Sarang. I'll tag along. My son and you are much more important than anything in my life."

Sarang clenches her fists, feeling her eyes teary hearing how sincere and soft Sehun sounds like. He sounds excatly like the him that Sarang knows 5 years ago. The Sehun who loves her more than anything, the Sehun who's willing to sacrifice everything, including himself for the sake of her. Composing herself, Sarang closes her Macbook and stands up,

"Suit yourself then."

With that being said, she makes her way upstairs, throwing herself on her huge bed and buries her face on the pillow as she starts sobbing silently. 

Fixing her sunglass, Sarang clicks her tounge once she forcefully gets inside Sehun's Range Rover, making Sehun couldn't help but chuckles seeing how cute and adorable his ex-wife is, with her lips pouting and her arms crossed on her chest. Hajun who's sitting at the back seat jumps on his seat excitedly, his lips wouldn't stop talking especially when Sehun gets inside the car and starts driving off the mansion. 

"I'm so excited! I've never been to that island, daddy!"

Sehun smiles, looking up at his son from the front mirror as he drives them to the airport since they're going for a trip in Jeju for 3 days. Sarang insisted on taking care of everything but Sehun knows Sarang best that he perfectly prepared everything a week earlier, leaving the girl with no choice but to follow everything that Sehun has planned for them. 

"We'll going to a theme park first thing tomorrow, buddy."

Hajun starts screaming and squealing upon hearing his father's words, making both Sehun and Sarang chuckle as Sarang turns to look at her over excited son,

"Sit properly, Hajun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter