013

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon's fidgeting in front of the Emergency Unit with Sehun's secretary sitting down on one of the chair with his legs trembling when they heard a soft voice calling out for Jihoon, making the guy turns to immediately walk towards his sister who's surprisingly coming with Sehun's mother. 

"What happened?"

Jihoon purses his lips, turning to look at Sehun's mother who's face drenched with tears,

"They said it looks like he's being poisoned but they haven't figured out the exact cause. We have to wait until the doctor comes out."

Sarang nods and when she heard Mrs. Oh starts wailing, she turns to hug the older woman, her hands patting Mrs. Oh's back,

"It's fine, aunty. Sehun will be fine."

Sarang then helps Mrs. Oh to sit beside Sehun's secretary, trying to calm her down and after waiting for more than 4 hours, a few paramedics come out, which Mrs. Oh then immediately rushes towards them.

"He's poisoned. It could've damaged his kidney but thank goodness he was brought here early and the amount of the poison he consumed was not too much so we managed to safe him and prevent the poison from spreading. He's still unconscious and we have to wait until he wakes up to further examine him."

Mrs. Oh almost stumbles down the floor but Sarang was quick to catch her, 

"Can I talk to the last person he met?"

Everyone turns to look at Jihoon who marches forward, bobbing his head making Sarang turns to look at her brother, she forgot to ask him how and why did he's the one who brought Sehun to the hospital as she was to clouded with her worry towards Sehun. One of the paramedic then assisted Jihoon as he guides him towards a room,

"Mrs. Oh, I think it's better if we got police involved, so that we can properly investigate how did your son got poisoned. But if you don't want--"

"We'll make a report. I'll make a report."

Mrs. Oh turns to look at Sarang who's frowning, she could see how her eyes are teary but she seems to be holding everything in. The doctor then nods and after giving a few more informations towards Sarang, the doctor then excused himself, reminding the small girl to bring the detective in charge to meet him personally. 

"I need to go make a report. You can go and visit Sehun first."

Mrs. Oh nods, hugging Sarang before she makes her way towards Sehun's room, as he's already been moved out from ER. Sarang turns to look at Sehun's secretary who's head hung low,

"You're his new secreatary?"

The guy lifts his head up, bobbing his head as he looks up at Sarang,

"What did you got him for lunch?"

"We received a few lunch boxes after a meeting."

Sarang frowns got deeper, knowing that the lunch boxes might be the cause of the poisoning.

"Then there's a note on one of the boxes, saying that it's made for Mr. Oh, so I gave it to him and he ate it. I'm sorry, I didn't--"

"It's fine, it's not your fault but I need you to follow me to the police station and give out your statement to them."

The guy immediately nods, standing up from the chair as he follows suit behind Sarang who's already started walking out of the Emergency Unit.

Sarang carefully slides the VIP room's door open, making Mina who's fixing his brother's blanket turns to look at her. Sarang could see how her eyes are puffed, probably because of crying as the girl arrived quiet late because of her final examination.

"Where's your mother?"

Sarang asked, her eyes watching Mina packing her few books on the glass table in front of the leather couch,

"I asked her to go back and rest at home. She looks so worn out. We'll come again tomorrow."

Sarang nods, pursing her lips as she walks towards the couch,

"Mom said you're going to take care of oppa. Is it okay with you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter