001

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love, are you okay?"

Sarang crouches in front of the toilet bowl, emptying her stomach as she vomits all of the foods she's eaten the night before. Sehun who's about to go to his office stops and rush towards his wife, gently caressing the small back of his beloved wife while sometimes wiping the glistening sweat on her forehead. Sarang almost falls back but was then caught by Sehun who grabs on her as she lays her weak body on his muscular arms.

"Love, I'm cancelling all of my meetings today. You look really bad today compared to the other days."

Sarang chuckles as she opens her eyes, tilting her face and looks up at her handsome husband,

"You don't have to. It's normal for a mother-to-be to have morning sickness. You don't have to cancel your work, you're the CEO. People look up to you so you have to show them how competent you are."

Sehun sighs as he helds her closer, his right hand playing with her cute hair bun that keeps on brushing over his chin.

"But Love, you're weaker today, and I don't want to leave you alone like this. It's our baby, my baby. It's not fair that you're the only one who's sick when we did him together!"

Sehun pouts as Sarang laughs at her cute husband. Sehun is two years older than her but he acts like a whiny little baby most of the times. Despite that, Sarang knows how manly, lovely and romantic Sehun is especially when she jokingly calls him 'oppa'. The word 'oppa' is like a curse word for Sarang, she hated it, it sounds so cringey so that's the reason why she calls her husband with his first name instead of addressing him as 'oppa'. And seeing him all pouty and whiny, Sarang just had to use the 'oppa' power to convince him that she's okay.

"Oppa, I'm really really fine. Trust me. And I'm not alone, the maids are downstairs. I'll just sleep and cook for you when you're done with your work. I promise I'll be good."

Sehun sighs again, he knows he'll never win when it comes to arguing with his beloved wife. And when she uses the word 'oppa', he can't fight her anymore. Sehun carries his wife out of the toilet as Sarang snuggles in his arms. He slowly puts her on their bed and wrapped her with the blanket.

"I'll be home early today. I promise. And you, promise to not do anything besides sleeping. I'll call Jihoon to come over and check on you later."

Sarang laughs as she nods. Jihoon is her little brother who's currently pursuing his Degree in Business in order to take over their family's company that Sarang has given up for the sake of her marriage. It's not that her parents are against their marriage but Sehun's mother is not too fond of her after knowing that she and Sehun are a thing back during their highschool days. Sehun's mother used to love her a lot, but after Sehun admitted his relationship with Sarang, she seems to hate her as she said that Sarang already owns the world, so why did Sarang have to own her son too. So a month before their wedding, Sehun's mother has persoanlly come and asked her to step down from the company if Sarang sincerely loves her son. So Sarang did, she never tells anyone about this because she believes that Sehun's mother must have a reason behind this. And so the wedding goes on, and now they're expecting. Sarang's family is super excited when they heard the news meanwhile Sehun's mother seems to not like it, though she smiles because of her son. 

"Love, I'm going now. I love you."

Sehun pecks Sarang's lips and walks out of their room and Sarang drifted into sleep with a smile, not knowing that the happiness that she's feeling is about to fade away.

It's almost midnight when Sarang wakes up from her deep sleep. She stretches her arms and yawns as she turns on the bed lamp and checks her phone to look at the clock.

12.24AM

Sarang removes the blanket and walks out of the room, looking for her husband who should already be home by this time. She walks around the house, asks all of her maids about her husband's whereabouts, but none of them have seen him ever since he left in the morning. Sarang walks back into her room, calling her husband but no one picked up. So she called his secretary, Yejin but she's also not picking up. Sarang starts to panic, she grabs her coat and her car key as she calls her brother, Jihoon. Jihoon answers the phone after few seconds,

"Yo noons, what's wrong? It's midnight and you're calling me."

"Umm, did Sehun calls you, did you come and check up on me?"

Sarang plays with her car keys, anxious,

"Ahh.. He called me this afternoon saying that I don't have to go check up on you and he.. sounds kind of like angry? I don't know he just sounded so pissed off that I thought he's going to high kicked me if I said no."

Sarang purse her lips, and is about to ask her brother some more questions, but she heard the house's pin is being pressed, so she immediately hung up on her brother and jogs downstairs. She released her breath as she saw her husband, coming in with an envelope in his hand, his tie is no longer there that Sarang wonders where it went to, the button on his shirt is also open, and he looks miserable.. and angry. Sarang smiles as she thought that the company must be having some crisis that her husband is this miserable.

"Oppa, you're late today. You said you're coming back early?"

Sehun sighs as he throws the envelope towards Sarang who manages to catch it. Instead of opening the envelope, Sarang puts it on the table adn walks towards her husband, she's about to say something when Sehun's deep voice stopped her on track,

"Whose child is that in your belly?"

Sarang chuckles,

"It's ours. Like you said before, it's mine and it's yours."

Sehun sits down on the sofa and closes his eyes, trying to stay calm,

"I'm asking you again, whose child is that in your belly?"

Sarang sighs,

"It's yours of course. What are you think-"

"STOP LYING YOON SARANG!"

Sarang flinchs as Sehun shouts and look at her with disgust in his eyes. The maids run out, trying to calm Sarang as she smiles, asking them to get back into their room. 

"Look what's inside the envelope."

Sarang walks towards the table and take the envelope back, her eyes widen when she saw what's inside. Sehun stands up, hands in his pocket as he walks towards the glass window.

"I feel so disgusted when I look at you and when I think of how happy I was when I heard that you're pregnant." Sehun chuckles, "funny that the baby is not actually mine. I loved you, Sarang. I have loved you to the point that I think I loved you more than I love myself. But now, I just want you to dissappear and I just want everything that I had with you to be just a dream. Or specifically, a nightmare that I want to wake up to."

Sasrang trembles as she holds the envelope, 

"This is not true. I swear this is not true. It's true that I went out with Baekhyun a lot but I've never done anything more than just eating and chit-chatting. We're best friends, you know that don't you?"

Sarang walks towards Sehun, eyes glistening with tears,

"I love you, and it has always been you. That's why I throw everything under the bus just so that I can be with you. Nothing els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter