New Girls

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Hee arrived at the school the following Monday. She noticed everyone was whispering to each other . Until she reached where Yoongi and the rest of the members. “..hey!..what’s going on?...everyone seems to be busy talking about something...” Myung Hee asked them. “..oh..we heard there is some new girls been transferred here...” Hoseok answered abruptly. “..Oohh..I wonder if they are pretty hot chicks....” Namjoon added. Myung Hee just nodded her head uninterestedly to the news. The bell rang and everyone moved to their respective classes.

 

Myung Hee sat at her usual seat in her class. The class teacher Mrs Lim walked in “..good morning class...just to inform everyone today we have some new girls joining in our school...but there will only be three of them in this class ....the other two will be in a separate class.....girls..please come in and introduce yourself....”. Three girls walked in the first one bowed her head “...hi..I’m Go Soo Jin, please take care of me..”. Then followed by the girl with blonde hair “....I’m Shin Hae Ra..looking forward to study with you guys!...” the last one with a beautiful long brown hair bowed her head “...hello..I’m Cha Min Ah...please take care of me....”. “....okay girls...just take any of the empty seats available....oh..I almost forgot ..Myung Hee will you take them around the school later after the this period.....”. “..!..why me?...” Myung Hee muttered in he rhead. The three girls scanned through the classroom for empty seats. Then one of them walked to the seat next to Myung Hee. Myung Hee just stared at the girl who look like a barbie mannequin taking a seat next to her. The girl smirked staring back at Myung Hee who was obviously look so plain boyish look with no make up.

 

The first period of the day ended when the bell rang. Myung Hee was busy packing up her stuff when the new girl knocked on her desk “....hey kid...aren’t you supposed to take us around?...” Myung Hee turned her gaze at the barbie mannequin look alike “....can’t you just ing wait....” Myung Hee just blurted out when she heard the girl called her ‘kid’. “..no offend okay..I called you ‘kid’..you really look like my kid brother....” Myung Hee just gave her a straight face “...this way then...” she simply said. Myung Hee carelessly showed the three girls around the school. “..okay this last venue which is the famous cafeteria for the students...okay bye!...” Myung Hee left them dumbfounded in front of the cafeteria as she walked away.

 

As usual Myung sat at the table with Yoongi and s. “....ing !...I was so bloody unlucky to bring around those fake plastic mannequin around the school..I can believe it there are hundredths other students who are dying to be friended with them ..why must I be the one!....”. “..hey..calm down Myungie...there’s nothing wrong taking them around...” Yoongi tried to calm her down. “...you know what?..what’s worst ..that called me ‘kid’..who the does she think she is!...”. “..here..drink this...” Yoongi pushed a strawberry milk in front of her. Myung Hee took and drank it in one big gulp. Then five girls walked into the cafeteria and looked around the area to find a table. Then most of the male students offered them to sit with them. They finally sit with a group of a male students. They were from the GOT7. “...you can always sit with us....if you want...” one of them spoke. “..I’m Park Jinyoung...please to meet you...” “...I’m Cha Min Ah....girls..introduce yourself to these fine gentlemen...” Min Ah seemed to be the leader from the five girls. One by one the girls introduced themselves including kang Ji ah and Yoo Eun kyung. Both of them were in a different class from Min Ah but they were transferred from the same school before. Then Min ah gaze turned to the table that was further at the corner where BTS and Myung Hee sat. Jinyoung noticed that Min Ah was looking at them “..that is BTS..if you must know....they are quite popular but they never brought anyone to sit with them except for Myung Hee....” Jinyoung added. “...so that’s the kid’s name...” Min Ah answered and smiled at Jinyoung. “..and why is that?..” she continued “..why what?...” Jinyoung asked back as he sipped his drinks. “..why there isn’t any girls sit with them?....” Min Ah asked curiously. “..I’m not really sure why....well ..they do have some girls around them but usually only during at parties...” Jinyoung explained. “..what about that kid...why she is the only one with them?...” she asked still in curiousity. “....Myung Hee is very close with Yoongi ..she is more like a best friend to him..she always there for him....she may looked like a boy and acted tough but...nevermind it’s not important....I like her though....she’s cool..” Jinyoung said it with a smile. Min Ah was surprised to hear what he just said.

 

“..are those the new girls you were talking about Myung Hee?...” Namjoon asked while Myung Hee just nodded her head. “..oohh..they look hot!...do you know their names/..he added..” “..go and ask them yourself!....I don’t remember and I’m not bothered...” Myung Hee continued with her food. Yoongi turned to look at the new girls when he locked eyes with Min Ah then the girl smiled at him. Yoongi returned the smile with a smirked. The bell rang showing that breaktime is over. “..Okay I’ll wait for you after at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter