New Life

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.... three years later...

 

It’s Myung Hee’s final year at Pohang University of Science and technology. She decided at last minute admission to this university. It’s been almost three years since she lost contact of Yoongi and the rest of the members. Even Taehyung and Jinyoung she only called them for the last time to say goodbye but she didn’t tell them which university she went to. At the university Myung Hee met new friends and she became close as good friend with Park Soo Min. She was her flatmate. But they were taking different faculty. Myung Hee was taking more on the social and behavioral sciences studies while Soo Min was more into bio chemist. Myung Hee has changed a lot in terms of her appearance. She was a university student now and no longer had her boyish looking appearance. She has grown her hair longer. Which her mother thought she was more beautiful than before. Her mother kept on asking her if she has a boyfriend but Myung Hee was just not interested in anyone.

 

“..Myung Hee...my professor gave me two tickets to watch BTS concert this coming weekend....actually it was given to him as a compliment reward from the management...he didn’t want to go and gave it to me since he knows that I’m a fan.....” Soo Min told Myung Hee one evening over dinner. “..you know I’m really a big fan of kim Taehyung aka V.....” “..so?..” Myung Hee said without looking at her friend. “..so..I’m asking you to come with me..” Soo Min whined at her. “...I’m not a fan of BTS...why should I watch them..” Myung Hee added. “.....please...just this one accompany me to go there...the ticket also include with an free access of meet and greet....please..Myung Hee...I’ve been wanting to meet them...especially V...”Myung Hee let out a heavy sigh “...okay ..just this time....”. Myung Hee knew now BTS has became so popular especially among teenagers. She was no longer a teenager infact she was almost 22years old.

 

As she laid in her bed as she thought of Yoongi. She’d seen him on TV and their pictures were everywhere. She avoided listening to their song because she didn’t want to remember them especially Yoongi. She was still hurt after the incident. He must have forgotten her already but she missed him though. She never told Soo Min that she used to be friends with them. Otherwise Soo Min will go crazy asking a lots of questions.

 

...the day of the concert....

 

Both Myung Hee and Soo Min were ready to go to the concert. They left Pohang early in order to be in Seoul in time for the concert. The stadium were full. Myung Hee looked up at their big poster been displayed everywhere around the stadium area. Soo Min was the most excited. As f0r Myung Hee she felt a bit nervous for seeing them again. The fan meet and greet will take place first. Which there was a long queue and securely guarded. Soo Min lined up before Myung Hee. One by one the fan was to walked past and given a few moments with each member of BTS. This will also getting signature from them. Soo Min handed BTS photo book to Myung Hee so that she can have their signature later. Myung Hee held tight the photobook against her chest. Soo Min was talking to hosoek who’s known as Jhope. She was smiling and shyly asked for his signature. Myung Hee Hoseok was very cheerful. She just placed her photobook infront of Hoseok then Hoseok signed his name. He glanced up and smile but Hoseok seemed didn’t not recognize Myung Hee because with her long hair and a pair of glasses . There’s no way Hoseok will recognized her. She moved to Namjoon again the same thing happened. Namjoon just smile and said ‘hi’ to her. Myung Hee smiled too and said ‘hi’ back. Followed by Jimin then Jungkook in which Jungkook glanced twice at her as if recognized her but just unsure. He smiled showing his cute bunny teeth. Then Soo Min spent quite longer with Taehyung because she was crying in front of him. Taehyung stood up and hugged Soo Min so that she stopped crying.

 

Myung Hee stood in front of one of her dear friend. Taehyung looked up but almost recognized her and shifted his attention to the photobook to be signed. “..Is this your first time?...” he asked with a smile. “..yes..” Myung Hee answered in short. “...where shall I sign?...and under what name?...” Taehyung asked again . “... ‘kyung Hee’..” should be fine..” Myung Hee said not give her real name. Next was Jin who also stared at her for a few good seconds then just signed her photobook. She saw Yoongi was the last one. But he was too busy looking at his phone. When her turned to stand in front of him “...what shal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter