The Session

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi and Youra arrived at the building. Both of them were greeted at the front receptionist and was led to a waiting room. Not long Myung Hee came to the waiting room. “...good morning Ms Kwon..Mr Min...” Yoongi looked at her and she can feel his glare nailed to her bone. “...if you don’t mind...Mr Min..I’ll be starting the session with her now.......you can wait if you want or you can come back later after an hour time...”Myung Hee told Yoongi. “..I like to hang around ....if you don’t mind...it will pass quickly ...I’ll be just here....” Yoongi said. “..very well...Ms Kwon...this way please....”. Myung Hee led Youra to her room.

 

She started off with a few questions. Things like when she started her singing carrier. Then followed by how she loves her fans. Some family background too. Then Myung Hee asked her if she knew how to play any of the musical instruments. She said no she only loves to sing. The session slowly ended with Youra telling her about her childhood days a little. Myung Hee was satisfied with her first session with Youra. “..alright..I think we’ve talked enough....here...have some tea first...” Myung Hee offered a cup of tea. Youra took it and have a sip “..thank you...it’s really nice...”. Myung Hee just smiled and nodded her head. “...Ms Song....do you have a boyfriend?....” Youra suddenly asked. Myung Hee was surprised with her sudden question. “....emm..no..I just don’t have time for man...” Myung Hee simply said. “..you are a beautiful lady...there should be a man somewhere but you just ignored them...aren’t you lonely Ms Song?...” Youra added. “...well..I’m busy with my work and I have friends and family...they are enough to keep me busy..” Myung Hee simply answered her. She just want to think about the man she loves all this time. It was the same man that this woman loves. “..I’ll walk you to the waiting room...” Myung Hee stood up and led the singer out of the room.

Yoongi was waiting and put away his phone when he saw the two females approaching him. “..are you done?...” Youra nodded and put her arms around Yoongi. Myung Hee tried to look away as the two couples were romantically holding each other. Yoongi noticed of Myung Hee looking away. “...c’mon shall we go?....” Youra nodded. “..Thank you.....Myun..emm... I mean Ms Song..” Yoongi mistakenly calling her name casually. Myung Hee just bowed her head a little and the two figures left her standing staring at their back as they walked out from the room. Myung Hee went back to her room and sat behind her desk. She closed her eyes and put her hands on her forehead. “..how am I supposed to handle this....I’m too affected by them....” she sighed heavily.

“..so..how was it going?....did it goes well?....” Yoongi asked his girlfriend while he’s driving her back. “....yeah..I supposed it was okay....she let me talked about myself most of the time....”. “..oohh..that’s good...” Yoongi said as he turned the car to a junction. “...it’s kind of strange that a woman like her still single with no boyfriend...” Youra added. “...how do you know?...” Yoongi asked as he cleared his throat. “..well I asked her....” “..did she say why?...” Yoongi turning on the airconditioning colder because suddenly he felt so hot. “....she said she’s just too busy with her work...”. “..may be so.....why don’t we stop at the cafe and have something to eat....” Yoongi suggested just trying to drop the subject of Myung Hee.

The day ended when Yoongi dropping off Youra back to her apartment. He went back to his office. As usual Namjoon and Hoseok were always there. “...you are here...how was it?....” Namjoon asked as he saw Yoongi walked in. “...good...” Yoongi simply answered. “...did you see her?...” Hoseoko asked excitedly “..who?..” Yoongi asked. “..who else...Myung Hee...did you see her?...” Hoseok corrected him. “....yeah...why?...” Yoongi asked back. “....emm...nothing ...just asking...” Hoseok answered with a smirked. “..Yoongi...we are meeting the members tonight...are you coming?...” Namjoon told him as he’s clearing the notes on the table. “....I’ll be there...but maybe a bit late...” “..okay...”. Both Namjoon and Hoseok said in unison.

 

...later that evening....

 

“....hyung...where is Yoongi hyung?...aren’t he coming?...” Jungkook asked once he saw Namjoon and Hoseok approached their table. “..he’ll be abit late....” Namjoon said. “..how is Youra?...is she okay?....” Jin turned now talking. “....she’s having a therapy session....and guess what?...” “..what?..” the three maknaes asked at the same time. “...her music therapist is Myung Hee...” Hos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter