Prom Party

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung GOT7

Myung Hee woke up early that Saturday morning. She decided to go to the mall to look for something fit to wear for the night. “..I’m heading out eomma!....to the mall.” “..go and find yourself a nice dress honey...here take some money with you....it should be enough....” “..thanks eomma..” Myung Hee quickly made her way to the mall after taking a bus. He reached the Lotte mall which is very popular. Myung Hee entered the main department store and went to the ladies section. “..can I help you with anything miss?....” the shop assistant greeted politely. “..emm..I’m looking for a dress ..” Myung Hee answered because she really didn’t have an idea what dress to choose. “..is it for a party or just a dinner?....” “..it’s for prom party....but I don’t want anything too revealing and flashy...” the shop assistant looked at her “..okay I think I know what will fit you miss...come this way please...” Myung Hee followed her to the other section of the ladies attire. There were a lot of dress party then she picked up one in royal blue color. It’s a fitted high knee sleeveless dress very simple but still look elegant. There’s a scattered small stones with sequence at the front of the dress. “..just give it a try first....I think the color match your skin...” the shop assistant told her. Myung Hee took the dress and went to the fitting room. So true as what the shop assistant words she look pretty in the dress and y. Myung Hee never wore a dress before but she has a nice body curve without realizing it. “.....emm...not bad....”. She went back to the shop assistant and asked once again her help to find a matching heels. She found a pair of black three inch heels to wear. Myung Hee paid for the dress and the shoes. She was about to walked out when she bumped into Yoongi and Min Ah. “...look who is here?....are you preparing for tonight Myung Hee?....I wonder who will be your partner...” Min Ah smirked as she stared at her shopping bag. “..Min Ah it’s not the time..” Yoongi whispered “....can I talk to you for a minute..” Yoongi finally said “...it won’t take long...”. Myung Hee stepped back and nodded “ baby...can you leave us for a moment...I’ll meet you inside..” Yoongi told Min Ah. Once Min Ah left “....how are you Myungie?...look I’m sorry for what happened...” “..it’s okay .....I’ve forgotten about it...” Myung Hee answered. She didn’t want to talk about it neither she wanted to correct the actual thing. She just wanted to get away from Yoongi. “...are you going to the prom tonight?...” Yoongi asked “...I’m still thinking about it...” “..who are you coming with?..the members ?...Hoseok?..Jungkook?..”. “...No..they didn’t ask me...Jinyoung...he asked me to be his partner.....” Yoongi was surprised to her answer he only managed to say “...ohh..really?...” “.... look I have to go.....” Myung Hee bowed her head a little bit then walked quickly away heading to the exit. Yoongi just stared at her back. Even her back was looked so lonely. He felt disappointed and jealous as he recalled that Jinyoung will be her prom partner. Yoongi touched his heart “..why should I care she can go with anyone she wants..I have my girlfriend to think of...”.

 

Jinyoung : “.....Hana will be coming to your house later around 5pm...she will help you to dress up...dont worry she is my cousin....”.

Myung Hee : “...really?....oh thank you ..you don’t have too....”

Jinyoung : “....I insist..please let her help you....”

Myung Hee : “...okay...thanks again...”

Jinyoung : “...I’ll see you at 7pm..”

 

Myung Hee put her phone away after she finished reading Jinyoung’s message. She looked at the dress she bought. “..would I be okay to wear tis dress?...they might laugh at me...” Myung Hee flopped her body on her bed and fell asleep after that. “...wake up Myung Hee..there’s someone at the door...she said you are expecting her for tonight’s party..” Myung Hee sat up and rushed downstairs. “..hello..I’m Hana Jinyoung’s cousin...he told me to help you to dress up...for the party...” a young girl and look very stylish. “..y..yes..please come in....” Myung Hee told her to come up to her bedroom. “..please just wait for a while..I’ll take a quick shower...”. Myung Hee came out from the shower in just fifteen minutes later. “..okay sit here while I work on your face first...”hana told her. Myung Hee’s face was done then followed by her hair. Myung Hee’s hair is short so there’s not so much to do. But Hana is very professional Myung Hee’s hair was styled beautifully and she looked sophisticated. “..you are done ..now you can put on your dress....let’s see if your hair matches with your dress...”. Myung Hee was standing infront of her mirror. “..you look so much different..pretty and y....” Hana phrased her delightfully. Myung Hee stood froze still staring at herself “..are you sure I look okay...this is my first time dressing up....” “....don’t worry all the guys will be leaving their partners just to look at you....ha..ha...you are beautiful....dont hide your beauty....”. “...thank you...” Myung Hee bowed her head. “..okay I think my work is done...have fun tonight....” Hana left after that. It’s almost 7pm when the door bell rang. “...hello...I’m Park Jinyoung...and I’m here to pick Myung Hee up for the party...” Mrs Song smiled at him before she invited him in Myung Hee already standing behind her “..eomma..we have to go now..we don’t want to be late...” her mther say her in a dress “..look at my beautiful daughter...I told you..you are beautiful....” Myung Hee felt her cheeks turned red. “..let’s go Jinyoung....” “..goodbye Mrs Song...” and bowed his head. “..have fun!....” Mrs Song waved.

 

In the car Jinyoung kept on glancing at Myung Hee “..you really look beautiful tonight Myung Hee....” “..you too...you look handsome...” once again her cheeks turned red when she said it. “..is this your car?....” Myung Hee asked as she scanned through the interior in the car. It’s a white BMW five series. “..yes...it’s a gift from my father...” Jinyoung said. “..oohh..you must be rich....”. “..my parents are rich but not me...I still have to study and work hard in order to succeed....”. Myung Hee felt uncomfortable because her dress was pulled up as she sat and showed her white thigh. She kept on pulling it down to cover her thigh. “..you’ll ruin the dress if you keep doingt.that....dont worry you look y like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter