Theme Park

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Hee woke up early and went to school a bit early than usual. Today is the day for her to start her plan. The plan which she hate to do but she has promised Yoongi that she will help him. She went straight to her classroom and sat in her seat. She put down her head on her desk since it was still early. A knock on her desk awaken her and it was the barbie mannequin standing infront of her. “..hi..Myung Hee..you are early today...” Myung Hee thought to herself “..why is she suddenly being nice to me?...” she sat up and looked at her “..oh..yeay..I just got up early....” she responded and tried to be nice to her. She was doing it for Yoongi. “..you know what?...I think we had a bad start ..can we do it once again?...” Myung Hee at the same time thought immediately that this will make her job easier. Without thinking further she said “...yeah..sure...” “..I’m Cha Min Ah...please to meet you..” she held out her hands for a handshake . Myung Hee took it and said “..Hi..I’m Song Myung Hee...”.”..okay does that mean we are fine now..?” Myung Hee just nodded her head. Min ah then turned to her friends “...girls please introduce yourself to Myung Hee..”. Each one of them introduced and greeted Myung Hee politely.

 

Just after the bell rang for breaktime Min Ah walked to Myung Hee desk “....can we sit together over lunch...?” “....sure...”. Myung Hee accepted her offer without further thinking. Because in her mind she need to get her mission over and done with. After that she will not bother to talk to her again. It’s for Yoongi and she wanted to make Yoongi happy. She will do anything for him even if it is hurting her. Myung Hee walked into the cafeteria along with Min Ah beside her. All eyes were surprised to see the boyish Myung Hee walking with the new girls infact beautiful girls in the school. “..hyung..how come Myung Hee is with the new girls?...” Jungkook the first to notice. “...let her be..it’s about time she has some girlfriends around her...” kim Seokjin being the eldest in the group giving his opinion. Taehyung and Jimin were looking at each other. They don’t buy it for Myung Hee to act like that. Yoongi remained quiet but deep down his heart he is jumping here and there. Just couldn’t wait to get closer with Min Ah.

 

Just when Min Ah about to sit down with her food at their table, GOT7 walked approaching them.”..hi..Min Ah..I can see you brought Myung Hee here..hi Myung Hee...” Jinyoung greeted her. “..Hi..Jinyoung...I’m taking Min Ah at our table today if it is okay with you guys..” Myung Hee suddenly spoke. “..none at all..she’s all yours...and maybe you can sit with us..for a change...” Jinyoung answered back showing his sweet smile to Myung Hee. “..emm..maybe not today..next time ..I’ll sit here with you...”. Min Ah was so surprised at Myung Hee offered to make her sit at BTS table. “..are you sure that I can sit with them?...” she excitedly asked. “..come..let me introduce you to them....”. Myung Hee walked with Min Ah to where BTS are sitting. “..hyung....look..” Jungkook whispered to the members. “..hi guys!...meet Min Ah...you don’t mind if she sits here today right?....” Myung Hee plastered a fake smile as she introduced Min Ah. “..hi..I’m Cha Min Ah...is it really okay if I sit here?..” “..sure ..take a sit...” Namjoon the first to answer her. Myung Hee eyed at Yoongi to offer to sit next to him. But Yoongi was so nervous he did not know what to say. “..Min Ah..you can sit here next to Yoongi...” Myung Hee finally suggested. Myung Hee sat next to Taehyung instead and stared down into her food. Not wanting to look at Yoongi.

 

“...hi...do you like the food here?....” Yoongi started a conversation. “..emm..not too bad...you are Min Yoongi right?...” Yoongi’s eyes widened when he heard she said his name “..you knew my name?...”he asked. “ ..who wouldn’t….everyone is talking about you..”. “..really?..” Yoongi beamed at the remarks. Myung Hee silently heard their conversation just rolled her eyes. Their conversation went on until the bell rang. Myung Hee quickly stood up to leave. “...Myungie..ah...wait for me after school later...” Yoongi said then Min Ah cut in “..you seems very close with her...do you do that all the time?....” “..yes..she’s the best buddy anyone could have...and I trusted her more than anyone else..” Min Ah bit her lips upon hearing this. “..oohh…she’s lucky to have a friend like you..”. “..hey why don’t you give me your number ..I can call you sometime..if you are okay..” Yoongi asked the long brown haired girl. “..sure ..and you should give yours too...” both of them exchanging phone and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter